WinkCharacter BUG :D

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Character BUG :D
I'm don't use Hack ( Wall Hack, etc.. )

Z8 Problem


z8games fails again
Nice bug
thats not a bug, thats your pc
Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
thats not a bug, thats your pc
wood pc ?
Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
thats not a bug, thats your pc
it is bug happened to me got 32GB ram i7 and more so not my pc
Quote Originally Posted by O.oH4ck.eXe View Post

it is bug happened to me got 32GB ram i7 and more so not my pc
well that not happend to me before ..
Quote Originally Posted by veenus View Post
I'm don't use Hack ( Wall Hack, etc.. )

Z8 Problem


ⓘ
lol xD .... first time to see this xD
How much did you spent for that character, I want it too!
Nice bug
try to reinstall cf
it's not a bug It's a feature.. (lol)
Z8games fails again
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us