Addy for GP value...

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Addy for GP value...
I'd like someone to tell me the addy for the value of the player's GP...
No, i'm not gonna make GP hack, i need a very simple thing to test my new (1st) base...

Thanks for the help...
Quote Originally Posted by logobalogo View Post
u should make one
GP Hack is impossible... Its server sided...


---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thryebac View Post
what addy you need addy for ??
I need an addy for a simple and fast thing like the Value of GP / RP or player name / weapon name or something very simple....
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


GP Hack is impossible... Its server sided...


---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------



I need an addy for a simple and fast thing like the Value of GP / RP or player name / weapon name or something very simple....
Value for GP?? Never released before, so I dont think any1 will give it to you...
Your fist base and you ask GP addy??? Thats not how it works
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
Value for GP?? Never released before, so I dont think any1 will give it to you...
Your fist base and you ask GP addy??? Thats not how it works
As i said, i need it to make a test, if the Memory editing works... Also i finished my base with helping, and a basic Speed Knife already made... Now i'm working on another features...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


As i said, i need it to make a test, if the Memory editing works... Also i finished my base with helping, and a basic Speed Knife already made... Now i'm working on another features...
But I dont get it, You need DP Addy to see if memory editing works, so you are trying to edit the GP Value right??
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
But I dont get it, You need DP Addy to see if memory editing works, so you are trying to edit the GP Value right??
Yes, but not to buy the Blackmarket... Just check if i see the modifyed Gp...
But forget it, my base is already completed...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


Yes, but not to buy the Blackmarket... Just check if i see the modifyed Gp...
But forget it, my base is already completed...
Sure...
Close request#
what addy you need addy for ??
I changed it wiht cheat engine and a bypass long time ago :P but it didt work
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us