HelpCombining two hacks?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Combining two hacks?
Hi guys i wondered if its possible to combine two hacks with a injector! I have tried with the Explosion Injecto'R v9 but it wont work! thanks
it works but it depends on the dll
mostly it works fine when one hack is a loader and the other is a dll
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
mostly it works fine when one hack is a loader and the other is a dll
Or with an injector, wich support multiple hack injection...
It does, but only when the 2 hacks' features are different from each other.
I used 2 hacks in 2010-2011,mostly 2 hacks works together,forget how i did.
i can help u
if u need to use 2 hacks..just open 2 injectors!
i have RULEZ JECT V7 injector and it works perfectly an month alomst )
so try to use it like that


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THANKS IF I HELPED !!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yes injecting 2 different hacks would work , but not all of them.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?