Need help! My code cant handle pointblank.i3exec.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Need help! My code cant handle pointblank.i3exec.
I'm trying to make a addys logger for pointblank Turkey. I need to help about handling "pointblank.i3exec" My code is :

while(dwI3EXEC<=0) {
dwI3EXEC = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("PointBlank.i3exec");
Beep(523,500);
}

I get beep continiously... so it says code cant handle i3exec...

Can anyone explain where i had mistake?
Well for once that would just lag the shit out of you because you're doing that constantly and you should do == 0, it's a dword( unsigned long ) so because it's unsigned the value won't ever be less than 0. Also, they don't load the .i3exec module anymore, all of it is in the main module.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
Well for once that would just lag the shit out of you because you're doing that constantly and you should do == 0, it's a dword( unsigned long ) so because it's unsigned the value won't ever be less than 0. Also, they don't load the .i3exec module anymore, all of it is in the main module.
Thanks... I tried lots of method... Thanks again.
Quote Originally Posted by selfrightous View Post
I'm trying to make a addys logger for pointblank Turkey. I need to help about handling "pointblank.i3exec" My code is :

while(dwI3EXEC<=0) {
dwI3EXEC = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("PointBlank.i3exec");
Beep(523,500);
}

I get beep continiously... so it says code cant handle i3exec...

Can anyone explain where i had mistake?

while(dwI3EXEC<=0) {
dwI3EXEC = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("PointBlank.i3exec");
Beep(523,500);
}

pointblank is update process
not 13exec again . but PointBlank.exe <-- this a handle
for Example .. see this
Code:
if(Example==1)
{
DWORD Devata = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("PointBlank.exe")+ OFS_Weaponn;
if (Devata > 0) {
int vb;
for(vb=0x40;vb<=0x347;vb+=4)
Pheonx(Devata, 0x000, vb, 0x000, 0x00); // Pheonx (Write ASM)
}}
may be help you ^^
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us