Post[Request] Avatar!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Avatar!
Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could make an avatar with my nickname in it.
The creator may let his/her creativity get wild but the color blue and my nickname (rHozet) must be on the avatar.
I would be very grateful and happy if someone could make one

Thanks in advance,
rHozet
Bump.
/msgtooshort
What games do you play and what type of Avatar persona do you want. I'll be back as "stevecbns" tomorrow as i got banned for a day.
Quote Originally Posted by WaterfrontSaint View Post
What games do you play and what type of Avatar persona do you want. I'll be back as "stevecbns" tomorrow as i got banned for a day.
I play Battlefield 3 most of the time. And what do you mean by type of the avatar? Can you give an expample?
Not needed anymore, thread can be closed.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Not needed anymore, thread can be closed.
No, you need us .
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post

No, you need us .
Oh, do I?

....
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post

No, you need us .
I agree. Completely.
Quote Originally Posted by Deflorate. View Post
I agree. Completely.
Well okay, you guys are absolutely right
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post

No, you need us .
Yeah he needs FAP FO+
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?