Wtf?????

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wtf?????
So I logged on today, and it said i got banned for using a hack tool or cheat? wtf is up with that? I never even used that shit, and I only just started 2-3 weeks ago. What do I do?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/423-vindic...ctus-noob.html
^ when I posted this that's when I started. So 2 weeks ago.. Whut is this shit man..
nexon NA is having a massive ban wave that affect everybody right now, hack or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
nexon NA is having a massive ban wave that affect everybody right now, hack or no.
Seriously? I thought it was just me. So you got it aswell?
if you check the official forum, you can see a lot more than just you and me.
Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
if you check the official forum, you can see a lot more than just you and me.
Wasn't it fixed a few weeks ago?
Quote Originally Posted by Methodeman View Post
Wasn't it fixed a few weeks ago?
doesn't mean it cannot occur again. You are speaking of a different ban wave.
I hope to hell i don't get banned, that would suck.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us