GunAttributes and KnifeAttributes classes
Hello guys,
Today I really wanted to create scope on non scope gun but I failed. Anyway I reversed GunAttributes and KnifeAttributes classes and decided to share them with you. Also i logged half of the variables.
@~FALLEN~ what thefuq did i leech this time 
Today I really wanted to create scope on non scope gun but I failed. Anyway I reversed GunAttributes and KnifeAttributes classes and decided to share them with you. Also i logged half of the variables.
Code:
class GunAttributes
{
public:
DWORD LeftClickAttributes;
/*
Mouse Left Button Click Action
------------------------------
Value: 1 - The gun has a single fire.
Value: 2 - The gun has a repeat fire.
Value: 4 - The gun has a shrapnel fire.
Value: 8 - The gun has a delay fire.
Value: 10 - The gun has a alternate fire.
*/
DWORD RightClickAttributes;
/*
Mouse Right Button Click Action
-------------------------------
Value: 1 - Nothing happens.
Value: 2 - Scope is shown.
Value: 4 - Switch to 3 repeat fire mode.
Value: 8 - Switch to 2 repeat fire mode.
Value: 10 - Switch to 1 repeat fire mode.
Value: 20 - Switch to double fire mode.
Value: 40 - Knife bigshot.
*/
DWORD ZoomAttributes;
/*
Zoom Modes
----------
Value: 1 - No zoom.
Value: 2 - Full zoom.
Value: 4 - Half zoom.
Value: 8 - Half zoom without image.
Value: 10 - Repeat fire in zoom.
*/
DWORD ReloadAttributes;
/*
Reload Type
-----------
Value: 1 - The gun doesn't have repeat reload.
Value: 2 - The gun has pre reload.
Value: 4 - The gun has post reload.
Value: 8 - The interrupt pre reload is enabled.
Value: 10 - The interrupt post reload is enabled.
Value: 20 - The interrupt reload is enabled.
Value: 40 - The gun has repeat reload.
Value: 80 - The gun has 2 way reload.
*/
};
class KnifeAttributes
{
DWORD LeftClickAttributes;
/*
Mouse Left Button Click Action
------------------------------
Value: 1 - Knife normal attack.
Value: 2 - Knife combo attack is enabled.
*/
DWORD RightClickAttributes;
/*
Mouse Right Button Click Action
-------------------------------
Value: 1 - Nothing happens.
Value: 2 - Knife special attack.
Value: 4 - Knife critical mode is enabled.
*/
};

nice thread boss 


