WTS| Guild Wars 2 | Cheap | CD-Key |

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
| Guild Wars 2 | Cheap | CD-Key |


Price: 25$

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Are these accounts and will they get retrieved?
A: No and No. I'm selling Guild Wars 2 Keys, You can activate it on your own private account.

Hi there, it is US or EU?
I'll buy for 15 right now if its also US
Quote Originally Posted by darkajapan View Post
I'll buy for 15 right now if its also US
Price is 25$, Region Free
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Price is 25$, Region Free
ah okay nevermind then ._. thanks though!
Hmm probally gonna buy this
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
Hmm probally gonna buy this
Sure. But currently my supplier has a big delay.
Some guy has already been waiting 24 hours. As soon as my supplier is online I'm going to tell him to refund the money untill the supplier has normal deliver times again(Instant)
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Sure. But currently my supplier has a big delay.
Some guy has already been waiting 24 hours. As soon as my supplier is online I'm going to tell him to refund the money untill the supplier has normal deliver times again(Instant)
Well i rly dont care abot delivery time^^ alsong i dont need to wait a year xD
I am also interested give me a shout when they are ready to go
Quote Originally Posted by samus09990 View Post
I am also interested give me a shout when they are ready to go
Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
Well i rly dont care abot delivery time^^ alsong i dont need to wait a year xD
Just add my skype already. I'll message you on there when they're ready!
Quote Originally Posted by The Corvo View Post
Just add my skype already. I'll message you on there when they're ready!
Sure i add you when i get home ^^
im interested too, i added u
Need one eu key ...with paypal ?
Sorry people to dissapoint you!
The keys I got from my supplier got banned.
My Supplier refunded everyone who got banned on his account also.

Please close this since I don't want to get the same problem again. @Ravallo @Time
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us