Thumbs upDownload Free Paid Apps on Your Android phone

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Download Free Paid Apps on Your Android phone
This app can make you download the paid apps in google play for free!

Screenshot : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Screenshot 2 : http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/2726/83199783.jpg

How to use?

1.Click Download And Thanks
2.Extract It.
3.Move it to your phone card or at the SD card.
4.Check if you have enabled the Unknown sources (Settings/Applications).
5.Find it with the file browser and install it.


Virus Scan 1 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/f41c...is/1355472923/

Virus Scan 2 : Blackmart Alpha.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Blackmart Alpha_mpgh.net.rar206 KB · 148 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by whyliketat View Post
i already got it
I give for they who not get it


---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstarFapper View Post
they so no apps can perform this action. Mine is a Samsung S3.
You must put this file into your sd card then open it on your phone..


---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lalo9 View Post
how do i download i am using mpgh mobile
I dunno...
they so no apps can perform this action. Mine is a Samsung S3.
how do i download i am using mpgh mobile
I don't know about any of this, I remember when I had a android I just went and torrented the apps.
I cannot install this because it says it cannot be opened with anything.
What to do?

( HTC Phone )
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
I cannot install this because it says it cannot be opened with anything.
What to do?

( HTC Phone )
Better open google through your phone and search for "Blackmart Alpha apk download" or something like that and download it
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post


Better open google through your phone and search for "Blackmart Alpha apk download" or something like that and download it
Yeah got it, thank you sir!
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Yeah got it, thank you sir!
Welcome Enjoy
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post


Welcome Enjoy
Why dont you upload the Alpha Market.apk ( the one i got from searching of google ) here?
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Why dont you upload the Alpha Market.apk ( the one i got from searching of google ) here?
This is the apk that i download it.But maybe wrong apk
Just incase, if u cant install, edit the name of the APK and add .apk at the end of the file
Quote Originally Posted by APBR View Post
Just incase, if u cant install, edit the name of the APK and add .apk at the end of the file
Thanks for the info
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?