Sheeeet son... fucking best, most easy to read chart ever.
hmmm saw this once in a gaming magazine.nice.I actually might look more in depth into this and possible try to upgrade my desktop maybeh.Thanks!
Just make sure not to buy everything that is listed.
Just remember it's a guideline!
This guide is awesome
Based on the cheapest of the outstanding set up it's $1,160.60 (tax and shipping inc.)
@Stevenom, would all of these be enough for a fully running computer? The case has fans included, would that be enough?
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
Based on the cheapest of the outstanding set up it's $1,160.60 (tax and shipping inc.)
@Stevenom, would all of these be enough for a fully running computer? The case has fans included, would that be enough?
That's a great build but I'd get i5 3570k not i5 3570.
Every cases come with the intake and exhaust fans, some other ones will include others as well but those two are the most basic.
I'd also get an aftermarket CPU cooler like Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.
It's like 25 bucks and it's good.
Originally Posted by Stevenom
That's a great build but I'd get i5 3570k not i5 3570.
Every cases come with the intake and exhaust fans, some other ones will include others as well but those two are the most basic.
I'd also get an aftermarket CPU cooler like Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo.
It's like 25 bucks and it's good.
Can't seem to find 3570K on newegg
I'll check again later and maybe Amazon
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
Can't seem to find 3570K on newegg
I'll check again later and maybe Amazon
lolwat?
there's plenty on newegg
Originally Posted by Stevenom
lolwat?
there's plenty on newegg
Oh, I did the lowest price sort, and the 3570 was the only one at the same price as the guide, not the 3570K
Also, what's your recommendation for the cheapest monitor with built-in speakers?
It really sucks that NewEgg doesn't ship to Australia soo cheaaapp
Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666
Oh, I did the lowest price sort, and the 3570 was the only one at the same price as the guide, not the 3570K
Also, what's your recommendation for the cheapest monitor with built-in speakers?
It really sucks that NewEgg doesn't ship to Australia soo cheaaapp
Tigerdirect does though.
But shipping from US is gonna be shit expensive.
Considering a full build is over 10~15 kilos.
And it then would need international shipping.
Originally Posted by Stevenom
Tigerdirect does though.
But shipping from US is gonna be shit expensive.
Considering a full build is over 10~15 kilos.
And it then would need international shipping.
hoooooly shit! thankyou! looks like im going shopping