WTSFree Boosting ! [First Read]

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Free Boosting ! [First Read]
Hello,

I know it seems weird that someone is free boosting, i know, it make no sense.
Anyway, my currently Elo is 2.1K, i am elo booster, i need extremely fast, smurf account.
Smurf account is account with low elo that i will use to carry noob team with my partner "That he's the one who paid me this time".
My last smurf account is now 1751 Elo so i need new one.
I will carry him up to 1700-1800, so your acc will be carried as well...

You can reach me on skype @ liel.alphabet
what elo should the acc be mine is around 1350 (btw added you)
Quote Originally Posted by emilsvensson12345 View Post
NA or EUW?
Both I will finish a boost in 1 hour and then i'll start another one.
Quote Originally Posted by emilsvensson12345 View Post
can i join on my 1600 acc EUW?
no sorry, i need low elo...
how low? mine is 1300
I have an account that is in 1300's.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us