AhTaskManager

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
AhTaskManager
ok first off im going to tell you a little about me. lol
I am the type of person that no matter how many projects I have i always want to do more. I always finish my projects(not on time)but finished.
on that note, when im working on something,if I become Stumped I move to another one of my projects and normally i figure out what to do on my other projects lol.
So in this case last night i got bored b.c i came to a hault on my Ahlink Server/Client app(which is a Xlink replica for Old Xbox only) i got it working but im trying to figure out how to pass voice packets,through a tunnel.(anyways)

so i started another project lol called AhTaskManager
This is a Spinoff of Windows Task Manager I tried to put anything i see useful in it. pretty self explantory on what it does but just something simple and cool while working with the System Info.and Diags.

so anyways here is a nice video of it please let me know what you guys think

And Mods this video doesnot contain Advertisment so we should be good.
if u guys would like me to release this please let me know. Any projects I release i obfuscate all of my coding so it doesnt get leaked but I do not have problems sharing the source(to a certain point) meaning i will not give the entire project..

This is something that .NET pretty much has already built in.. Not sure how secret this code is..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
This is something that .NET pretty much has already built in.. Not sure how secret this code is..
somewhat true. I never said it was Secret i meant tht im not giviing out the project file you can make your own GUI and use the codes. I didnt mean i wasnt sharing source code. Its dumb for people to Ask for the GUI already made and the source. Then what do you do? Edit the files.

.NET does have this Duh this is why i said

"something simple and cool while working with the System Info.and Diags."

Never said it was hard or Custom Modules.

Please Fully read topic before you respond Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
somewhat true. I never said it was Secret i meant tht im not giviing out the project file you can make your own GUI and use the codes. I didnt mean i wasnt sharing source code. Its dumb for people to Ask for the GUI already made and the source. Then what do you do? Edit the files.

.NET does have this Duh this is why i said

"something simple and cool while working with the System Info.and Diags."

Never said it was hard or Custom Modules.

Please Fully read topic before you respond Thanks
Please learn to accept criticism, I obviously read the whole post if I reached the part where you said you don't give stuff away.. bla bla bla
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


Please learn to accept criticism, I obviously read the whole post if I reached the part where you said you don't give stuff away.. bla bla bla
thats not criticism thats Rude and disrespectful. I clearly stated i would give out the source but not the project. I'm not handing out a Gui project for people to use
you can build your own. I also stated I was working with System.info and diags to accomplish which Clearly means its built into .NET no custom modules or functions needed.

your post simiply stated

"This is something that .NET pretty much has already built in.. Not sure how secret this code is.."

okay so how and where did i say my code was secret and where did i say it was not .NET lol thats my point its not giving Critism you clearly didnot read the post just skimmed through it.

Im done so w/e learn to code and not leech.
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
thats not criticism thats Rude and disrespectful. I clearly stated i would give out the source but not the project. I'm not handing out a Gui project for people to use
you can build your own. I also stated I was working with System.info and diags to accomplish which Clearly means its built into .NET no custom modules or functions needed.

your post simiply stated

"This is something that .NET pretty much has already built in.. Not sure how secret this code is.."

okay so how and where did i say my code was secret and where did i say it was not .NET lol thats my point its not giving Critism you clearly didnot read the post just skimmed through it.

Im done so w/e learn to code and not leech.
OH god...

Who would leech the GUI anyway? It is the one from dotnetbar. Or pretty similiar.

All I stated was that there was nothing secret and fancy on that project that would require your to Hide the code (you even mentioned obfuscation). Please move on.
It's not bad but why would I use this if I already have the windows task manager?
you should make the full windows task manager options then add something new so it be useful

btw.. I like that skin, I want it
Nice +

Even if windows already has task manager, and even if this app provides no new features, it's still a step in the right direction. Congrats.

"It's not bad but why would I use this if I already have the windows task manager?" -- you missed the whole point. It's not a replacement for task manager (well, maybe could be), it's more of a demo saying...this is the kind of stuff you can do. Sure, anyone can ctrl+alt+del and kill a program --> but this guy can do it from code, automatically the app itsself isn't anything special, but the code it uses, has a lot of potential/very useful stuff. (ie. knowing ram usage, etc, could potentially be useful)
Well said. I completely agree with you. People often use the term "why reinvent the wheel". It's irritating because we're not trying to reinvent it, we're trying to make our own wheel.
Don't hurt to learn how to create things like this yourself. Broaden your knowledge
Who cares about a preview.. app sux
Who cares about an opinion..opinion sux
lol this app was for educational purpose it was used to show what you can do using the system Info in VB.Net no one said it was a replacement or a new Featured app its stricyly educational. This is what helped me into building my own Media Center app in VB.net which now im working on adding DirectX Support to
I ended up on this thread again, I will care to reply again because everyone seems to be retard.

You can reinvent the WHEEL, YOU MUST TO. How the fuck are you going to learn how to do stuff by yourself? Obvious answer no?

The issue here is/was that you tried to show a preview/showoff an app that is quite easy to do, AND has nothing special about it. Not no mention all the obfuscation part.

Good thing it helped you, that is the point, its just pointless to tell the 'world' that you managed to do something that almost everyone can.
What is the point of showing us that??
No one like you to splurge on us...
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?