AhTaskManager

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
Guys, must you show no manners? Honestly this is more of a thread to tell us a little about him and what he does. This is better than the millions of web browsers that are constantly posted here. Sure, the "world" doesn't need to know about it, if you think it's pointless, then why are you posting here?
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Guys, must you show no manners? Honestly this is more of a thread to tell us a little about him and what he does. This is better than the millions of web browsers that are constantly posted here. Sure, the "world" doesn't need to know about it, if you think it's pointless, then why are you posting here?
To express what I think? This section is dead and full of naps, one of the reasons I quitted minion.
The only minion here atm cant even post a single thing other than "Approved".

This is one of the threads that proves my point.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Guys, must you show no manners? Honestly this is more of a thread to tell us a little about him and what he does. This is better than the millions of web browsers that are constantly posted here. Sure, the "world" doesn't need to know about it, if you think it's pointless, then why are you posting here?
lol well said. but to a point i understand most people call this useless and like Bruno says it is built in a most people know how to use it. Okay first of all not everyone is a VB God like Bruno apparantly he is the only Genius here. so lets all bow to him ./sarcaism of course.

I knew how to use system info just never done it. I used it b.c it is built into my Media Center if you look at the preview for AtomikDesktop you would see that. It also has the ability to end tasks,start new process etc that is the only reason why i showed this so people knew what you can do with System Info not That i made a App. the code is not obviscated I didnt want to give the GUi first off its using Dotnet(which i assume most people know how to get) i didnt pay for mine (most dont) not everyone likes dotnet. Make your own GUI thats what the point of saying i wasnt sharing.

I dont care if you knew how to do this or not. Noone was asking for help i dont need it. I was strictly showing things. Dont like it . Dont post. simple as that.
Not being rude but thats why this site has died. Come on this site used to be a hit now its dying to many people wining and flaming others and the true programmers go other places. only a few remain.
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
lol well said. but to a point i understand most people call this useless and like Bruno says it is built in a most people know how to use it. Okay first of all not everyone is a VB God like Bruno apparantly he is the only Genius here. so lets all bow to him ./sarcaism of course.

I knew how to use system info just never done it. I used it b.c it is built into my Media Center if you look at the preview for AtomikDesktop you would see that. It also has the ability to end tasks,start new process etc that is the only reason why i showed this so people knew what you can do with System Info not That i made a App. the code is not obviscated I didnt want to give the GUi first off its using Dotnet(which i assume most people know how to get) i didnt pay for mine (most dont) not everyone likes dotnet. Make your own GUI thats what the point of saying i wasnt sharing.

I dont care if you knew how to do this or not. Noone was asking for help i dont need it. I was strictly showing things. Dont like it . Dont post. simple as that.
Not being rude but thats why this site has died. Come on this site used to be a hit now its dying to many people wining and flaming others and the true programmers go other places. only a few remain.
1. Never said I am a god, nor said that you shouldn't do this. You just don't have to release it.. But its not like I care anymore, I don't even use MPGH anymore.
2. You posted something to "show", on a public forum. If I don't like it, im going to post that. In the end this is the point of threads and forums no? Or you only expect guys to come here and bow to your shitty program that you are not even releasing (nor telling us anything new other than useless showoff)?
3. This is not a programming forum, so obviously I could give a less fuck about true programmers here, eventually everyone leaves (including me, Did already, just lurking sometimes)
4. You have no clue about how this site (this site? I only use programming section) died if you are from september 2012, stop bullshitting, this section died more than a year ago. Yes because during that time, a random retard like you would have been flammed so hard that would have left already.

Done talking with young people.
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


To express what I think? This section is dead and full of naps, one of the reasons I quitted minion.
The only minion here atm cant even post a single thing other than "Approved".

This is one of the threads that proves my point.
Yes, giving people bullshit that they already know isn't going to help that problem. I still come here from time to time to get help and whatnot, it's not completely dead. At least people are trying to help and be supportive...
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


1. Never said I am a god, nor said that you shouldn't do this. You just don't have to release it.. But its not like I care anymore, I don't even use MPGH anymore.
2. You posted something to "show", on a public forum. If I don't like it, im going to post that. In the end this is the point of threads and forums no? Or you only expect guys to come here and bow to your shitty program that you are not even releasing (nor telling us anything new other than useless showoff)?
3. This is not a programming forum, so obviously I could give a less fuck about true programmers here, eventually everyone leaves (including me, Did already, just lurking sometimes)
4. You have no clue about how this site (this site? I only use programming section) died if you are from september 2012, stop bullshitting, this section died more than a year ago. Yes because during that time, a random retard like you would have been flammed so hard that would have left already.

Done talking with young people.
Bruno Mars, can I have your autograph?

On-topic: Nice job. I like the name too. Annihilation Task Manager
Quote Originally Posted by SilentMoon11 View Post


Bruno Mars, can I have your autograph?

On-topic: Nice job. I like the name too. Annihilation Task Manager
Bruno Monteiro

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Yes, giving people bullshit that they already know isn't going to help that problem. I still come here from time to time to get help and whatnot, it's not completely dead. At least people are trying to help and be supportive...
I dont really a fuck about 'that' problem. so..

Yes it is dead, you did not see this whole section an year (or more) ago I bet...
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post



I dont really a fuck about 'that' problem. so..

Yes it is dead, you did not see this whole section an year (or more) ago I bet...
Butt hurt much? stop being so mad jeez I hate guys like you quite acting like your so much better then the rest of us. You dont know anybody here in person so i think u should be the one who leaves lol just saying anyways
besides that Again i was not "Showing off " as you call it I was simple showing What could be done. If you knew this already Great all u had to say is I already know this but Great Find glad your learning,etc w/e instyead of being a Complete D1ck and saying shit like "your a retard if you dont know this already, Blah im a genius and i know everything,useless post,blah blah".
Again like i said everyone in this section is not a God like you are so grow up.I was showing that this can be one if people knew it cool if not NOW THEY DO..
want to know how to all they have to do is ask. but noooooo your a Douche who runs everything but Yet your horrible.
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
Butt hurt much? stop being so mad jeez I hate guys like you quite acting like your so much better then the rest of us. You dont know anybody here in person so i think u should be the one who leaves lol just saying anyways
besides that Again i was not "Showing off " as you call it I was simple showing What could be done. If you knew this already Great all u had to say is I already know this but Great Find glad your learning,etc w/e instyead of being a Complete D1ck and saying shit like "your a retard if you dont know this already, Blah im a genius and i know everything,useless post,blah blah".
Again like i said everyone in this section is not a God like you are so grow up.I was showing that this can be one if people knew it cool if not NOW THEY DO..
want to know how to all they have to do is ask. but noooooo your a Douche who runs everything but Yet your horrible.
Your definition of butthurt amuses me, and the guy that is american and cant even write proper english... tells the other to grow up. Legit.
But honestly I dont give a fuck about your english, mine isnt perfect either.

Besides, quote me where I typed that I am a god or something similar? You didn't accept my opinion in the first place.
And that argument about knowing someone.. lol makes me laugh actually, not bothering to reply.

Have fun man. You gave me and my co-workers a good laugh today ^^
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


Your definition of butthurt amuses me, and the guy that is american and cant even write proper english... tells the other to grow up. Legit.
But honestly I dont give a fuck about your english, mine isnt perfect either.

Besides, quote me where I typed that I am a god or something similar? You didn't accept my opinion in the first place.
And that argument about knowing someone.. lol makes me laugh actually, not bothering to reply.

Have fun man. You gave me and my co-workers a good laugh today ^^
yeh im sure Burger King employees are great lol
Yeh you commented alright you said it was useless it dont matter you have been reported to the staff so have fun im out
Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
yeh im sure Burger King employees are great lol
Yeh you commented alright you said it was useless it dont matter you have been reported to the staff so have fun im out
If you think I work in burger king, its ok, I can live with that : )
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


If you think I work in burger king, its ok, I can live with that : )
So much for being 'done' with this thread.


---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
stop being so mad jeez I hate guys like you quite acting like your so much better then the rest of us. You dont know anybody here in person so i think u should be the one who leaves
Exactly. ㅤㅤㅤ
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


So much for being 'done' with this thread.


---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------



Exactly. ㅤㅤㅤ
So much hate... still yet to see where I said such thing about being better..
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


So much hate... still yet to see where I said such thing about being better..
alright seriously can we stop and bruno thanks for the tip on my other thread.
You can also make something to create a process, just being random.

Code:
    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim OFD As New OpenFileDialog
        OFD.Title = "Create process"
        OFD.Filter = "All files (*.*)|*.*"
        OFD.ShowDialog()
        If OFD.FileName.Length >= 1 Then
            Process.Start(OFD.FileName)
        End If
    End Sub
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?