Patched[NA] Low level WooLevel .hfs files

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
[NA] Low level WooLevel .hfs files
What This Does:
These .hfs files will complement WooLevel to allow lower level characters to run the level bot. The most recent version of this bot at the time of this post can be found here

Credits go to @Fovea for his .hfs signer


How to use:

1 - Dump UpToDateInfo.dat file into C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US
2 - Dump 763FD8F12D3D013194261D98B4AEF0FB0F6FBA1B.hfs into C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\hfs
3 - Run WooLevel.exe as normal

NOTE: if you can run WooLevel.exe without .hfs files, I would recommend continuing to do so, to not increase the chance of a ban on your main.



Jotti's malware scan
Virus Total
MPGH low lvl hfs files 1.11.2012_mpgh.net.rar2.5 MB · 644 downloads Scanning…
ahhh, now this is a bot even I can use, you have my thanks mod man.
Does this mean I can use it on any character or is it still limited to karok and fiona but just for lower levels or something?
Quote Originally Posted by noobie4now View Post
Does this mean I can use it on any character or is it still limited to karok and fiona but just for lower levels or something?
For lower levels of what is supported.
how low is this low level?
Quote Originally Posted by bkbreh View Post
how low is this low level?
Should work with lvl ~40, maybe even 36.
So when will this be able to work with other characters?
(Guessing you'll say "Patientence, my young padawan.")
Quote Originally Posted by NicoIsABeast View Post
So when will this be able to work with other characters?
(Guessing you'll say "Patientence, my young padawan.")
Well assuming that the bot only works with Fiona and Karok I guess that the hfs is only for them
Quote Originally Posted by NicoIsABeast View Post
So when will this be able to work with other characters?
(Guessing you'll say "Patientence, my young padawan.")
This .hfs file works for all characters, for White Tyrant's Challenge.
The bot only supports Karok and Fiona.
How exactly does this change the bot for it to now work with lower levels?
Quote Originally Posted by arnykl View Post
How exactly does this change the bot for it to now work with lower levels?
It will not make you run the dungeon any faster, but it will significantly decrease your chances of dying.
Hey maddoggy,

I'm a level 36 Karok using this low level hsf (installed correctly) along with the bot of course. I've followed your steps perfectly in the bot description page, however when I run the red tyrant run on 'hard' and click start, I hit the tyrant for about 2 minutes and then I just die. I'm wearing full heavier tyrant set. I'm not sure if I have ticked the right boxes on the bot but yeah, i keep dying. Could you chuck us some help?
Quote Originally Posted by calebBIEBER View Post
Hey maddoggy,

I'm a level 36 Karok using this low level hsf (installed correctly) along with the bot of course. I've followed your steps perfectly in the bot description page, however when I run the red tyrant run on 'hard' and click start, I hit the tyrant for about 2 minutes and then I just die. I'm wearing full heavier tyrant set. I'm not sure if I have ticked the right boxes on the bot but yeah, i keep dying. Could you chuck us some help?
The purpose of this is to still stay under radar detection, so it's not a ohk or anything. My advise would be to make sure you have standing endurance and absorb shock maxed, as maxing these 2 skills will help you run the dungeon 2-3x as efficiently. Try it on easy mode when you have those 2 skills maxed and let me know the bear's hp bars left if you can't finish it. Also, the way damage is calculated in Vindictus, even with the SAME stats, at lvl 40 vs 36 you'll take about ~40% less damage, and inflict ~20% more, just due to your level. So getting a couple levels by running it on easy might be the best way to do it. I've lost about 30 bot accounts in the past 20 months, so most of what I've been doing the past 6 months is focused towards hacking under the radar with minimal gambling of your account. Tho it seems a lot of ppl on MPGH are instant-money hungry and these sorts of things are under appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Tho it seems a lot of ppl on MPGH are instant-money hungry and these sorts of things are under appreciated
It's not just MPGH, the community in general has changed a lot, no one appreciates some ones work now a days .
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?