Do you still have a grudge against me?
I was wondering if i could come back without getting banned this time.
How might I go about making you get a title?
Arun doesnt hate anyone. except blax. Whats your name.
Originally Posted by Obama
Arun doesnt hate anyone. except blax. Whats your name.
I kinda owe Arun, My dad back charged on the VIP, Even though i didn't even get to use the VIP, Something happened with the credit card company, So I've been told. And i owe him $60 because he had to pay it for being back charged or some shit like that?
hahaha
I'm sure a nice fuck would do it. xD
I don't think arun likes to fuck guys. (If that's
what you were implying..)
You'd have to talk to Dave, it's his money.
Alright, When can i talk to him? I'm almost 100% sure he'd say "NO FCK U ******"
Originally Posted by Xray3109
Alright, When can i talk to him? I'm almost 100% sure he'd say "NO FCK U ******"
Just dont pay them and flee the country. Liz would probably get her mafia buddies to kill you though.. Die or pay 60 bucks. you choose.
i hope he does
I don't have the money. And i just watched you edit that post like 5 times.
LIZ has a mafia?? well i need to flee to russia
Hey, Who is this Liz anyway? Why do you speak of such great importance of her?
daves sister i think. i think her mafia is going to kill me