Second Lt. 1st Class | BG CRUSHER | PYTHON .357 | SNIPERS | BERRATA | FN57 |
Rank: Second Lt. 1st class
S/D: 1.4
Wins/Losses: 843/630
Disconnects:
Euros: 7K
Battle Points: 369
Euro Weapons: Striker 12, MP7A1, K1A1 Rail, AKS-74U, Sako RK.95, SA58 Para, FR-F2, ASW.338, Blaser R93
Capsule Weapons: SW1911, SVD Zebra
AP Capsule Weapons: AK74M Seroja, Python .357, FN57, Beretta M93Ra
IT HAS AK74M SEROJA
IT HAS BG CRUSHER
IT HAS FN57
IT HAS PYTHON .357
IT HAS BERETTA M93RA
I uploaded one video and one picture, you can view them here:

I WILL UPDATE WHEN VIDEO IS UPLOADED
Auto win is 45$ Karmakoin card/Paypal.
Or highest offer by tonight/tomorrow morning.
Starting bid - 25$
You can contact me on;
MSN: Garfield.alex@hotmail.com
Skype: Santahatftw
---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------
Just so I don't get comments saying "WHERE R DA PICS OF WEPONS", the video is uploading. If you don't read this, that is your problem.
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------
Update: VIDEO:
S/D: 1.4
Wins/Losses: 843/630
Disconnects:
Euros: 7K
Battle Points: 369
Euro Weapons: Striker 12, MP7A1, K1A1 Rail, AKS-74U, Sako RK.95, SA58 Para, FR-F2, ASW.338, Blaser R93
Capsule Weapons: SW1911, SVD Zebra
AP Capsule Weapons: AK74M Seroja, Python .357, FN57, Beretta M93Ra
IT HAS AK74M SEROJA
IT HAS BG CRUSHER
IT HAS FN57
IT HAS PYTHON .357
IT HAS BERETTA M93RA
I uploaded one video and one picture, you can view them here:

I WILL UPDATE WHEN VIDEO IS UPLOADED
Auto win is 45$ Karmakoin card/Paypal.
Or highest offer by tonight/tomorrow morning.
Starting bid - 25$
You can contact me on;
MSN: Garfield.alex@hotmail.com
Skype: Santahatftw
---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------
Just so I don't get comments saying "WHERE R DA PICS OF WEPONS", the video is uploading. If you don't read this, that is your problem.
---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------
Update: VIDEO:





