PostBlack Ops 2 - Prestige Service. Prestige: 1,6,7,8,9,10 Master & 12th.

Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
Black Ops 2 - Prestige Service. Prestige: 1,6,7,8,9,10 Master & 12th.
Hello MPGH Members,

Im doing the Prestige service because it whas a complete succes on a other forum.
I thought maybe the MPGH members are intressed to so lets give it a try.

I currently have:


Level 55. - No diamonds only some goldens.

Prestige 5th - Diamond snipers and some goldens.
Prestige 6th - Diamond smg, snipers & shotguns and some goldens.
Prestige 7th - Same as the 6th.
Prestige 8th - Everything diamond except: Specials & Shotguns.
Prestige 9th - Everything diamond except the specials.
Prestige 10th - Everything diamond except the specials.
Prestige Master - Everything Diamond not the RPG's.
Prestige 12th - Everything diamond.

-

[Requirments]
- Have an account used/unused.
- Have 100+ posts on MPGH.
- Do not flame me if got banned. I higly doubt this but this can happen.


[How to do this?]
- Simple, send me a PM with the title: Prestige Service.
- Put in the PM: The Sign in info of the PS3 account you want the prestige on and what prestige you want. Also give the account info that has the game, dlc on it that you can gameshare with me.
- Quote me here and tell me that you have sended me a PM and the prestige you want.
- I will check the PM and see what game you have in trade and if i accept this i will PM you back with confirmation.
- After its done i Quote you here and send you a PM with the title: Prestige Service: Succes.

[Trusted?]

- Many people ask me: How can i trust you in this and stuff like that.
Only thing i can say is: If you dont trust this then dont do it. You dont have to do anything you dont want to do, i just did a huge Prestige Service on a diffrent forum and if MPGH Members doesnt want the service then i will accept this because i can go on with the other service. No problem at all.



You do not have to do this but it would be awsome that if after the Service is done then could you leave a thanks and a rep?
That would be verry appreciated.


-Remco.
im an idiot
i need help
Quote Originally Posted by zman11 View Post
i need help
Im sorry??..
ahh nice thx man
Quote Originally Posted by hakker199 View Post
ahh nice thx man
Ehm, sorry?
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Ehm, sorry?
Can I get a 12th account? Don't need it on mine just 1 in general.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
Can I get a 12th account? Don't need it on mine just 1 in general.
Do you have anything in trade?
I can give it to you if you got something in trade..

Remco.
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Do you have anything in trade?
I can give it to you if you got something in trade..

Remco.
Thought it was free. I WELL surpassed the requirements.. I was minion.... I mean. I just want a 12th account so I can make myself 12th. I can send you info if you want to do it to mine but I don't have anything to trade.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
Thought it was free. I WELL surpassed the requirements.. I was minion.... I mean. I just want a 12th account so I can make myself 12th. I can send you info if you want to do it to mine but I don't have anything to trade.
Then i cannot do anything for you. This service is NOT free.
I have an huge succes on 2 other forums, if MPGH fails then i dont really care about it.

Goodluck finding someone else.

-Remco.
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
Then i cannot do anything for you. This service is NOT free.
I have an huge succes on 2 other forums, if MPGH fails then i dont really care about it.

Goodluck finding someone else.

-Remco.
Ouch. What do you want for it? I mean, your trading something that will most likely go away in a short period of time anyways so.... I can send $2 paypal...
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
Ouch. What do you want for it? I mean, your trading something that will most likely go away in a short period of time anyways so.... I can send $2 paypal...
I just got offered a Battlefield 3 Premium, it should not be good if i accept the $2. Im sorry you have to get more.
Thank you for understanding.

Remco.
Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
I just got offered a Battlefield 3 Premium, it should not be good if i accept the $2. Im sorry you have to get more.
Thank you for understanding.

Remco.
Dude. First, your post is misleading as it looks free. Second, YOU WILL BE BANNED IN A FEW DAYS! I seriously DO NOT believe anybody would offer BF3 Premium for this. Nobody would offer over 5. It is clear that you don't want to help the community here and YOU ARE A RAT. You admitted to being on MULTIPLE forums. That being said, my offer of $2 stands. If you would like to make a deal, then we shall. Otherwise, I bid you good day.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
Dude. First, your post is misleading as it looks free. Second, YOU WILL BE BANNED IN A FEW DAYS! I seriously DO NOT believe anybody would offer BF3 Premium for this. Nobody would offer over 5. It is clear that you don't want to help the community here and YOU ARE A RAT. You admitted to being on MULTIPLE forums. That being said, my offer of $2 stands. If you would like to make a deal, then we shall. Otherwise, I bid you good day.
"Dude", i have just download the Battlefield 3 Premium from his account. Its downloaded and installed. And this will not get you banned. And yes i try to help the community but not for free. If you know how to do the glitch then get a 10th prestige and do the service FREE for the MPGH community. Please do not disturb me and my service.

-Remco.
Quote Originally Posted by kozyk View Post
Dude. First, your post is misleading as it looks free. Second, YOU WILL BE BANNED IN A FEW DAYS! I seriously DO NOT believe anybody would offer BF3 Premium for this. Nobody would offer over 5. It is clear that you don't want to help the community here and YOU ARE A RAT. You admitted to being on MULTIPLE forums. That being said, my offer of $2 stands. If you would like to make a deal, then we shall. Otherwise, I bid you good day.
Actually I'm the one who gave him bf3 premium I can vouch for him.
Quote Originally Posted by prabhav44 View Post
Actually I'm the one who gave him bf3 premium I can vouch for him.
Well you made a poor choice...
Posts 1–15 of 96 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?