ExclamationCross Public Hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Cross Public Hack
I Have Download The Public Hack Displayed On The Forums ----------------------------------------------------------------
Public Hack............. I Have A Problem....

Can Any One Help Me

I Load It All Up

And when i get to login to CF it will shut the game down

i have try it with my login details in settings.ini

still the samething

i have tryed redownloading

nothing changed

i have had it once and it work a treat

but the second time i try it it

would shut the game down

Please Help Me Thanks

Chammer123


Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by cheiky1 View Post
Fuck You !
Spam and reported.

Are you running Windows Vista?
If so, run hack as Admin then try again.
hey the same thing is happening to me
Rename the .exe and .dll files in the hack to something different like office or similar.
Quote Originally Posted by chammer123 View Post
I Have Download The Public Hack Displayed On The Forums ----------------------------------------------------------------
Public Hack............. I Have A Problem....

Can Any One Help Me

I Load It All Up

And when i get to login to CF it will shut the game down

i have try it with my login details in settings.ini

still the samething

i have tryed redownloading

nothing changed

i have had it once and it work a treat

but the second time i try it it

would shut the game down

Please Help Me Thanks

Chammer123


Thanks
if your on vista run both CF and the hacks as admin
NO!
Run game as Windows XP Service Pack 2.
rename the .dll file and use a different injector like omfgz to inject the dll
that should fix your problem!!
Im Running Windows Xp Pro It Work
An Hack Works Fine (Hack: anony01981 injector ) One of his hacks they work a treat
just this other one and i have try everything what files do i rename ??
#
Thanks

Chammer123
Tried Renaming the Files And Tried Different Injector Still The Same
Please Help i really want the Weapon Hack
run in Service Pack 3?
you need directx last version and vcredits 86..
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us