Channel 1 injector || made by || Code.dll

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Channel 1 injector || made by || Code.dll
Hello here is my new injector enjoy working and tested.
Tested on 11:15 (GMT+2)


[FONT=Comic Sans MS]How to use:
1.Press on Download and thanks
2.Extract the ZIP file
3.Run as admin (Just for sure working)
4.Insert a "DLL" hack
5.Click on auto inject
6.Enjoy hacking

Credits for :
@Code.dll

Virus Scans: X/X


Injector SS:



IG (In game) SS:
Channel 1 by Code.dll_mpgh.net.zip22 KB · 699 downloads Scanning…
and where I get the hack?
Nice injector.
Use it in what ??
I got win 7 bro ?
32 bit and you ?
....................
Quote Originally Posted by kendezhu View Post
....................
Dont put it in attachments
I can't open it in windows 7 64 bit. Do I need something, like C++? I already have directx, c++2010 32x and 64x, .net 4
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?