[Request] Trooper-Picture

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Trooper-Picture
Hello designers

I'd like a similar picture like this picture below.



I'll be happy if you can consider this points below

  • The size should be 304x304 (You can make a bigger size but the helmet should be in this size, because I want use it in the Battlelog)
  • I don't like a text or something else in the picture
  • It would be great, if you can use an other Trooper like the Stormtrooper or this Clone Trooper in a other color that was used in Star Wars, please don't use a Trooper of "The Clone Wars" (I hate the "The Clone Wars" Series!)
  • It should be in the same style
  • I'd like your permission to use it everywhere (of course I'll give you credits).

If it's great, I'll give a little reward like a Far Cry 3 DLC-Code or a Steam-Account.
Thanks for the guys who try to create my wish picture
I have my picture and this thread can be closed now.

#close request
Never!

Shall always be open
Yes, it can be open but if the people aren't interested in it, then it should be closed.
And now I can't give a Steam-Account for a reward, so nobody will do that.





I'll be happy if somebody can edit this pictures that they look like the first one
Quote Originally Posted by hax.exe View Post
Yes, it can be open but if the people aren't interested in it, then it should be closed.
And now I can't give a Steam-Account for a reward, so nobody will do that.





I'll be happy if somebody can edit this pictures that they look like the first one

Were you just looking for a crop?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



Were you just looking for a crop?

No, I'm looking for the "brush color effect" and a black background
Quote Originally Posted by hax.exe View Post
No, I'm looking for the "brush color effect" and a black background
Oh fuck that shit. I don't even have PS on here anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Oh fuck that shit. I don't even have PS on here anymore.
Did you just quit GFX?
Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyekoJR 1 View Post

Did you just quit GFX?
Yeah, pretty much.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Yeah, pretty much.
Impossibur!!!!
Im bored today...

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Im bored today...

I wasn't looking for only a crop^^


You must be kidding right?
Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post


You must be kidding right?
Sorry I didn't see the difference but it nedd more effects like;



someone made this;



but here I'm missing the blurred/brush effect
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us