HelpTekkit Lite

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Tekkit Lite
hu guys im looking for a simple mod pack with xray for the lastest update can you help.
Every time i try adding a modpack other then the origianal it gives me errors.
Just use our updated version of Nodus? Its in the releases section.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post
Just use our updated version of Nodus? Its in the releases section.
I don't thin Nodus is compatible with Tekkit.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
I don't thin Nodus is compatible with Tekkit.
Yeah you're right it's not.
You might be using a tekkit version that is not applicable to the modpack.
Quote Originally Posted by non ame View Post
I don't thin Nodus is compatible with Tekkit.
I did not notice the title of the thread. zomg.

Sorry about that mate.
Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow View Post


I did not notice the title of the thread. zomg.

Sorry about that mate.
Jay add me on skype man ........ manish.kumar7695 or just email me manish.kumar2810@hotmail.com i need to talk to u about the MG i bought from u
i was using crystal demo untill i went to tekkit lite
I wish I had my Tekkit lite hack client thread updated.
there is a tekkit hack client with xray, but i dont know if its compateble with tekkit lite. just search ''tekkit'' in the minecraft mods forum and try it out.

be sure before replacing the file backup/replace ur original tekkit jar file or u maby get a problem that u possibly could lose everything.

please tanks+rep to me if this post helped you, thanks.

~Thejoindemand
PLease give son588's his Tekkit lite hack client thread updated.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us