V.35 Hacking Ct!!!!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
V.35 Hacking Ct!!!!
made by me, suck my cock if you dont like it. most stuff is public I KNOW but deal with it

its jstu my CT, use Akuma Engine and the old settings it works fine
StandoffCt.rarattachment deleted · 147 downloads before removal
Failed to get data for "protect CE"

EDIT
Hey it worked after I closed and reopened it! Do I need a bypass when using akuma engine? I'm stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
Failed to get data for "protect CE"

EDIT
Hey it worked after I closed and reopened it! Do I need a bypass when using akuma engine? I'm stupid.
crc bypass i pressume...
When I click certain things on the list they work, but then I get disconnected. How can I stop that, and when I try to do some other things on the list, my computer just restarts.

Halp!
everytime i freeze it it restarts which is gay and i cant tick the crc bypass can u help???
this CT doesnt work right help us
it bloody works its you who cannot use it.

i dont hack maplestory anymore but make sure crc is working.

then load the .ct right click godmode option and click browse his in the address list.

u dont needa tick the boxes.
yeah but crc isnt workin.....i cant tick it......
Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
u dont needa tick the boxes.

KILL YOURSELF HOTSTREAK!

dumb ******.
Quote Originally Posted by hotstreak07 View Post
yeah but crc isnt workin.....i cant tick it......
Because you don't have a CRC bypass file for v35 in your CE folder, dumbshit.
i don't think so...
i think he adjusted his settings incorrectly...
burn in hell raptor......and where do i get the v35 CE file......
/me looks at the first post in the thread o__o
i meant the CEM sry....im kin da a noob at hackin so if i ask stupid ?'s 2 u "experts" then plz dont get madd.....and sry bout that raptor
I dont even know how to hack this game, it confused the shit out of me, what with these hurr cheat engines, WHen I almost get it, it just disconnects, and when I attach the engine to maplestory my computer reboots.

The Crc bypass I have no idea what it is or how to work it

I'm just not retarded
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?