CoolCURRENT |WORKING| |INJECTORS| {15/1/2013}

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CURRENT |WORKING| |INJECTORS| {15/1/2013}
1ST:

Channel 1 injector || made by || Code.dll







Can make It A Sticky Threads? @Liz @Janitor


__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________


2ND:
Lolzinho's Injector v14 || Working Well || Undetected ||









__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______



3RD


INJECTZZZ||PYRAMIDS||NEW*






__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______

4RD:

Genisis





CLICK HERE




I WILL TRY TO UPDATE IT AS POSSIBLE
Umm mine works just maybe not with your version
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post
Umm mine works just maybe not with your version
I WILL ADD MORE WHEN I HAVE MORE TIME @-MAJ DONE
If you can update this thread on a regular basis with actual working injectors, I would hope this could get stickied. If you fail at this task, I would think it is another fail thread. Good luck!
lol i know what to do.
thnx we really need posts like this. cuz sometimes i get banned not because of the hack is detected but because of the injector
Quote Originally Posted by alawy blawy View Post
thnx we really need posts like this. cuz sometimes i get banned not because of the hack is detected but because of the injector
That why i created this thread.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?