Ramone's 0.5 Hook VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/...4d0-1244976624 -- Stamina does not work atm I will fix it later Credits: Me Cliton (no recoil offsets)Ramone.rarattachment deleted · 229 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by blue213321 i think this is leached cause its on another hacking site just giving ur self creds m8... Yeah I think your right. We have to wait for lizzieboooo
Originally Posted by blue213321 i think this is leached cause its on another hacking site just giving ur self creds m8... Stupid.... This is his hack. His name is Ramone and the hack is Ramone? Sound the same? I think so.
this is an update, wellington gives himself credits as well... anywya approved, also FAst all doesnt work.. and antikick makes the game crash.
ooo no liz has more thanks then me :'( ramone take creds of u out lol it is pissing me off i asked welington on msn he said he has no clue who u are...
Originally Posted by blue213321 ooo no liz has more thanks then me :'( ramone take creds of u out lol it is pissing me off i asked welington on msn he said he has no clue who u are... I got too more thanks ^^. But how u get ur thanks u have only have posted 1 usefull thread and 1000 useless thread On-topic: I don't get it have we11ngton maked this?
Originally Posted by cheatismylife What's wrong with vista? nothing happen when i launch the hack. Did you run the hack as administrator? You must do that on Vista to make hacks work.