[Big Pic] The power of MPGH VIP hack.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[Big Pic] The power of MPGH VIP hack.



Sorry, but you have to admire that =D
That is my account.
I just called it [MPGH]Dave
Nice but can't but VIP right now ...
/bow

/admire
Dam i wish my account wasnt fk'd up.
Nice kick-ass-ness.
VIP, HERE I COME!
Thats it only 335 kills?



I got 700 in a 12min game but the fuckers kicked me at the last 3 sec.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Thats it only 335 kills?



I got 700 in a 12min game but the fuckers kicked me at the last 3 sec.
THATS WHY WE NEDD AND ANTI KICK HAHA

Endrit, I take that back.
Joshcarr has kick-ass-ness.
NIce !!!! Neva seen a 1800 exp..... i wish i had that....- -!
You have to get over 120 some thing kills to get 1800 xp.
thats a fake if u look at the kills 335 and now go look at the other people deaths there not even 300 deaths in total so how dose he have 335 kill plus his team mates kills
Quote Originally Posted by tiger1361 View Post
thats a fake if u look at the kills 335 and now go look at the other people deaths there not even 300 deaths in total so how dose he have 335 kill plus his team mates kills
You are the biggest fucking idiot I have EVER come across in this section.
I am dead serious.

You fucking jew, obviously it doesn't add up to 335 because SOME PEOPLE LEFT THE GAME.

I should fucking ban you, you are that stupid.
omg it is fake I think he used photoshop.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?