WTTCustom Menu

PollGood or Bad?
4 votes
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Custom Menu
Go and buy my 2.00 custom menu here you wont be mad.
Any pictures of the menu :P?
probs just one of the ones leaked on various forums... wouldnt bother buying
PICS INBOUND HERE

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

HERE Sorry the other link is retarded
Very nice you are selling a free menu. I think I still have this menu somewhere.
Quote Originally Posted by m6gicm6n View Post
Very nice you are selling a free menu. I think I still have this menu somewhere.
probably using it now with the leeched re exe that spams bunch of 0000000's when you log on
Quote Originally Posted by solidtuber View Post
probably using it now with the leeched re exe that spams bunch of 0000000's when you log on
Who me? No I am using the standard menu that comes with the VA bypass because it is the only one out of 3 menus that has working god mode. I might just add some scripts onto the standard one that I like.
Well if you dont want to buy then you dont have to i have added some scripts in there that were not already in there.
You ARE permitted to sell:
Only accounts/items/services


You are NOT permitted to sell:
Hacks
Cheats
Scripts (aswell as Remote Exec)
Bypasses
Menus
Source code
Keystealers
Methods to sell keys
Remote Executives/Remove Executive Bypasser
Quote Originally Posted by Rnz View Post
You ARE permitted to sell:
Only accounts/items/services


You are NOT permitted to sell:
Hacks
Cheats
Scripts (aswell as Remote Exec)
Bypasses
Menus
Source code
Keystealers
Methods to sell keys
Remote Executives/Remove Executive Bypasser
I think we know the rules man.. -.-

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by m6gicm6n View Post
Who me? No I am using the standard menu that comes with the VA bypass because it is the only one out of 3 menus that has working god mode. I might just add some scripts onto the standard one that I like.
You will need a RE bypasser if you wish to do server side hacks, in which you'll probably be using the RE i mentioned.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us