WinkOutdatedLeague of Legends Zoomhack Thresh Client - Updated

PollShould I keep Updating the Hack ?
270 votes
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
League of Legends Zoomhack Thresh Client - Updated
Hello Guys , Sorry for the delay again I'm really sorry , but you can forgive me , Anyway I have updated the Zoom Hack .
How to use :-
1 - Make sure that the game is closed before you try this hack.
2 - Download the rar file from attachment and extract it in your desktop .
3 - A file called "League of legends.exe" will appear Copy it .
4 - Copy the file .
5 - Go to Your League of legends folder and navigate to the following location
\rads\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0 .207\deploy
5 - Right Click in that folder and select "Paste" .
6 - It will ask for replace confirmation press Copy and Replace "
7 - Done . Go play League of Legends . and Zoom out/In as much you want with your mouse scroll .
Virus Scan #1 : League of Legends Zoomhack Thresh Client - Updated .rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
Virus Scan #2 : https://www.virustotal.com/file/891a...is/1358566716/ⓘ
Credits : 80% To Me , 10% To Cheat Engine and 10% to ollydbg .
This Works For Any OS and also For Eu West , Eu East & Noric , North America Servers .
League of Legends Zoomhack Thresh Client - Updated _mpgh.net.rar3.6 MB · 2,069 downloads Scanning…
1.png1.9 MB · 1,206 downloads 2.png449 KB · 881 downloads
oh ..! Thx.. i hope work it
gives a bigger view?
Sweet thanks dude. Please mods approve ASAP this is what everyone needs.
attachment approved. Works nicely
Quote Originally Posted by supervirus5 View Post

This Works For Any OS and also For Eu West , Eu East & Noric , North America Servers .
Works for Any OS
Any OS

.exe doesn't open on mac
did you try right clicking ilol and show package contents then replace the LOL.exe ?
Quote Originally Posted by McStabby View Post
Works for Any OS
Any OS

.exe doesn't open on mac
I don't mind using it. I think that you can steal our accounts when we add our information.
Thanks, works perfectly. I have read your old Vi version thread and was wondering about bans.

I have been banned for a week before for using a zoomhack. How do they detect this? You answered this one is not detected however I got banned about 2 months later I used the other zoom hack.
Dude i appreciate this SOOO much. when ever i work again ill donate like 10 bucks lol. Out of 21 million league players your the only guy to produce a undetectable zoom mod [FOR NOW]
Quote Originally Posted by Devator View Post
Thanks, works perfectly. I have read your old Vi version thread and was wondering about bans.

I have been banned for a week before for using a zoomhack. How do they detect this? You answered this one is not detected however I got banned about 2 months later I used the other zoom hack.
I've been using the zoom hack for 2 years and I haven't got detected neither banned for it , maybe you got banned because of the tribunal .

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tridus View Post
I don't mind using it. I think that you can steal our accounts when we add our information.
It's clean as you can see from the virus scan .
You are a wonderful person for making this! A zoomhack like this is a godsend for the many peeps who find the game fun but unplayable due to the retarded maximum zoom. Thank you so much!
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?