LightbulbHelpRequest weapon files.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Request weapon files.
Hello, I need these files to do little projects.

W111.upk
W112.upk
Wp_Rif_AK74.upk

Thank you, I'd really appreciate anyone who upload the files for me.
Here they are. Btw it would be VERY VERY nice if you can create me or the pub a skin mod for one of the wolf weapons (included pics in the RAR).
And when you may do this, please make it working for the p90 harimau too because i usually play with that instead of the normal one. @Lehsyrus @Prepix
Weapons_mpgh.net.rar25.1 MB · 19 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
Here they are. Btw it would be VERY VERY nice if you can create me or the pub a skin mod for one of the wolf weapons (included pics in the RAR).
And when you may do this, please make it working for the p90 harimau too because i usually play with that instead of the normal one.
Thank you very much ccman32. Did you include the Wp_Smg_P90.upk in this file ? If you want it quickly PM me the external site link.

P90 is one of my favorite weapon when I started play A.V.A in IJJI. Nowadays it's an easy gun IMHO.
I won't be able to approve any files until I get home from work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us