ESP/GM Logged/detectable?

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
ESP/GM Logged/detectable?
Assume a server using BE and Gotcha-Anti-hax. Is activating something like ESP/GM detectable? What about infecting someone? Obviously them spawning stuff with said menu would be detectable. Just curious as to what can be seen by the admins and if there is anything that isnt.
Not sure what GM is, but I've used an ESP on a server with Gotcha and I was able to bypass it without an admin or global ban. Infecting someone I'm not so sure, spawning isn't usually detected, just make sure you're using a good bypass like VA.
godmode/esp are completely undetectable. unless someone was to shoot you and catch a nameplate/name then you're fucked if theres an admin.
Just trying to figure out. Hired a person to spawn some stuff in for me in a server sporting BE and Gotcha with "Admins monitoring the logs." Few minutes later I was kicked, inventory cleared and accused of spawning in weapons. I obviously didnt do it (my hired hand did) but they clearly saw what was going on. Just trying to pull a job on a server that on the surface, doesn't look like a job
Depending on the ESP used, it may well be undetectable, and you finding people in less-than-likely circumstances can be further hidden from truth when playing on servers which display name-plates, where you can simply claim it was by chance that your crosshairs exposed their name.

The inverse applies for Godmode, if the server has name-plates and you toggle GM on in the middle of Cherno, blazing down a street and someone sees "1337 H4XX0R" not dying to a torso-hit from an AS50 or M107, you're going to be banned before you can even spam side-chat and troll people.

If you have an undetected hack or functioning bypasses, imo best bet is to stick to ESP, and only use GM on servers without name-plates. Spawning gear is simply too easy to catch, as is virtually everything else DayZ hacks can currently provide.
Quote Originally Posted by LOLZORGS View Post
Depending on the ESP used, it may well be undetectable, and you finding people in less-than-likely circumstances can be further hidden from truth when playing on servers which display name-plates, where you can simply claim it was by chance that your crosshairs exposed their name.

The inverse applies for Godmode, if the server has name-plates and you toggle GM on in the middle of Cherno, blazing down a street and someone sees "1337 H4XX0R" not dying to a torso-hit from an AS50 or M107, you're going to be banned before you can even spam side-chat and troll people.

If you have an undetected hack or functioning bypasses, imo best bet is to stick to ESP, and only use GM on servers without name-plates. Spawning gear is simply too easy to catch, as is virtually everything else DayZ hacks can currently provide.
Completely agree with this, Usually when I go in servers I stick with esp. Or just kill everyone with Rain's undetected kill all script.
Good to know about ESP. I think I'll stick with that. Normally what I also do is just have the hacker I am paying take a screen cap of the map with tents and send it to me. Then just "happen" to stumble upon them without making it look like I did a B-line to them. Usually I can get the gear I need pretty quickly, especially if I play in the morning when the servers are dead.

I also considered having said hired hand spawn the equipment in a unused tent and then also "just happening" to come across it. Like I said, just trying to make a job not look like a job.
Just make sure you don't get into a firefight with an admin, happened to me once and I got an admin ban.
They server banned me when I found two of their camps. Anyone willing to try out some scripts I have a server that could use a little work...
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
They server banned me when I found two of their camps. Anyone willing to try out some scripts I have a server that could use a little work...
Do me a favor, PM me the server info and when my bypass is back up I'll pay them a little visit on your behalf.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Do me a favor, PM me the server info and when my bypass is back up I'll pay them a little visit on your behalf.
Message sent. I appreciate all your hard work - seen what you've done on the forum
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
Message sent. I appreciate all your hard work - seen what you've done on the forum
Thanks I might be moderating it soon
Ahhh Memories getting banned from servers for tping to admins and killing them

Anyways only use godmode on servers without admins online or very stupid one

ESP Should be fine on most servers
xD admins always rage when you kill them, I killed one and blew up a camp with his satchel (legit) and he insta banned me lol.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?