-- NEUROPATHY SELLING AND BUYING -- [PAYPAL, RSGP, HABBO]
SELLING
http://i.imgur.com/pXmFMdj.png
Hello MPGH! I have recently managed to acquire a (rather large) muledump of various items - both tops & WCs.
I also have currency for sale - incantations and Life Potions.
I am selling all of these items for PayPal USD, RSGP or HABBO gold bars. If you have any of these and are interested in the items please add me on Skype (dan-whs) or contact me via PM.
BUYING
http://i.imgur.com/pXmFMdj.png
Hello MPGH! I have recently managed to acquire a (rather large) muledump of various items - both tops & WCs.
I also have currency for sale - incantations and Life Potions.
I am selling all of these items for PayPal USD, RSGP or HABBO gold bars. If you have any of these and are interested in the items please add me on Skype (dan-whs) or contact me via PM.
I am also buying Realm of the Mad God items and accounts. If you are interested in selling your account or items (not buying in amounts below 9-10) please contact me at my Skype (dan-whs).
If you are selling me an account, e-mail access must be provided.
If you are selling me an account, e-mail access must be provided.




