How would I go about injecting scripts with no injector?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How would I go about injecting scripts with no injector?
So here is the situation: I have a leeched version of Monkey Menu, and am using the Remote Exec bypass found here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...tler-menu.html
Now it's all set up, but how do I get mah.sqf to run in my game without an injector?
Cheat engine, On a NON batttleye server
Quote Originally Posted by Scenic. View Post
Cheat engine, On a NON batttleye server
If I was on a non-battleeye server, I wouldn't need the bypasser, now would I? I need to know how to do it on a BE enabled server.
Quote Originally Posted by misterzombro View Post
If I was on a non-battleeye server, I wouldn't need the bypasser, now would I? I need to know how to do it on a BE enabled server.
On a non be no you don't need a bypass
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
On a non be no you don't need a bypass
I know, that was sarcasm.
Quote Originally Posted by misterzombro View Post
I know, that was sarcasm.
You can't inject scripts on BE enabled servers without a bypass. It's impossibru.
Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1 View Post
You can't inject scripts on BE enabled servers without a bypass. It's impossibru.
Hence the bypasser. They are coded to allow that. You can buy one from an external site.
well you can inject in a be enabled server just prepare to be banned
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?