WTS♣♣Swap RS Acc for WR Acc♣♣

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
♣♣Swap RS Acc for WR Acc♣♣
♠♠Selling Runescape Accounts for Warrock Retail accounts or NX Cash or High Warrock Level♠♠



I'm looking to sell 99 herb, 99 craft, 1 def account for any warrock account with any kind of retail.I will not be interested in like M134, P90. Any others I will trade and use an OMM. Also will sell a 46 defence account almost fully quested. It has 99 runecraft, 99 cook, 99 firemaking, and a fire cape. I will trade either one for a retail account or NX Cash.

Payment Methods: Warrock Retail Account(M134 & P90 not accepted) , NX Cash, or High warrock level

Account 1: Has not one quest completed. The 2 QP's are from tutorial. Great account to start with.



Account 2: Pictures will be available soon.
PIC15.png135 KB · 7 downloads
bump for the day

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheInWarrock View Post
♠♠Selling Runescape Accounts for Warrock Retail accounts or NX Cash or High Warrock Level♠♠



I'm looking to sell 99 herb, 99 craft, 1 def account for any warrock account with any kind of retail.I will not be interested in like M134, P90. Any others I will trade and use an OMM. Also will sell a 46 defence account almost fully quested. It has 99 runecraft, 99 cook, 99 firemaking, and a fire cape. I will trade either one for a retail account or NX Cash.

Payment Methods: Warrock Retail Account(M134 & P90 not accepted) , NX Cash, or High warrock level

Account 1: Has not one quest completed. The 2 QP's are from tutorial. Great account to start with.



Account 2: Pictures will be available soon.
I will be accepting M134 retail if the level is 35+. Also P90 level 40+ will be accepted. And the G36c Level 35+. For other kinds of retails I don't know them all but I would like the level atleast 28+.
EDIT: GETTING 99 RUNECRAFTING. LEVEL 90 ATM.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?