Working Cheat Client

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Working Cheat Client
I have a working client that is almost the exact same as cheat client it can be run and attached to CA. If someone can supply me with ways to hack CA using CE I will give them a download link.

Reason to keep it in CAH- I will supply everyone with this CE that helps me
Quote Originally Posted by foolet View Post
I have a working client that is almost the exact same as cheat client it can be run and attached to CA. If someone can supply me with ways to hack CA using CE I will give them a download link.

Reason to keep it in CAH- I will supply everyone with this CE that helps me
so basically you have a UCE?

neat-o
No it's a different program UCE is detected by it i think
Quote Originally Posted by foolet View Post
No it's a different program UCE is detected by it i think
I loled irl

btw foolet, uce - undetected cheat engine
Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyz View Post
I loled irl

btw foolet, uce - undetected cheat engine
LOL xD

he had an undetected cheat engine that was detected?
theres a program called uce it is not that but nvm patched earlier today
Quote Originally Posted by aug33r View Post
so basically you have A UCE?

neat-o
Quote Originally Posted by foolet View Post
theres a program called uce it is not that but nvm patched earlier today

That's where it all came from.
Waste of time. He didn't even know what a UCE was.
so let the mod come and close that thread pls
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?