AtomikDesktop- OpenSource?
Okay quick thing my recent project of AtomikDesktop - a organizer for your desktop,With a built in media center. This is all done in visual basics.
I have recently been working on adding in DirectX support to create some really neat effects and SlideShow effects for pictures.
I have grown into really liking DirectX and have decided to make my AtomikDesktop Application Completely with DirectX.Being that this will probably take some time to accomplish I am willing to open the Source for my AtomikDesktop Application previsouly Written in VB...
So what I want to know is if i should Release the whole Project or just some of the source Including a Tutorial on how to setup the app to work.
I Have no problem releasing the whole VB project including all files,images,etc Under 1 Condition . Every person who utilizes this please be kind enough to give me credit for the work that has been done.
Please let me know guys..
just in case you havent read up on this yet
Original Post::Atomik-Desktop Organizer
Updated Video::
I have recently been working on adding in DirectX support to create some really neat effects and SlideShow effects for pictures.
I have grown into really liking DirectX and have decided to make my AtomikDesktop Application Completely with DirectX.Being that this will probably take some time to accomplish I am willing to open the Source for my AtomikDesktop Application previsouly Written in VB...
So what I want to know is if i should Release the whole Project or just some of the source Including a Tutorial on how to setup the app to work.
I Have no problem releasing the whole VB project including all files,images,etc Under 1 Condition . Every person who utilizes this please be kind enough to give me credit for the work that has been done.
Please let me know guys..
just in case you havent read up on this yet
Original Post::Atomik-Desktop Organizer
Updated Video::


