WTBHigh ranked APB:R acc

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
High ranked APB:R acc
Hello, there
iam looking for an high ranked (male Enforcer) between the R195 and R235
on Obeya EU1 my offer is an OCA nano on EU1 u will go first or we use an middleman
on u cost (i will later add some pics of my nano ) we will contact later iff u sended a message
on this forum iam checking daily so i will see it when u wanna trade

-Contact will be done with skype name comes later
-also i will send the pics via skype
-middleman on u cost or u go first
-sorry for bad english
-iff u have an R235 (EU1) and some perm weps+armas items(Example :hazzard or joker jrc5+ some armas itmes
-i offer an Nano+duck on Eu1

regards Snowrly
I can sell you but crim on obeya R227
Quote Originally Posted by danik131 View Post
I can sell you but crim on obeya R227
Can you make a thread with screenshots? I might be interested
Quote Originally Posted by azndarkblade View Post
Can you make a thread with screenshots? I might be interested
Add me in Skype I will send you all photos
Skype : hemilton14
Is it possible to mail the nano and duck over to my joker server character if i pay you money ?
I could trade an R 215 character, but its on EU2 (Patriot)
Add me on Skype @ liel.alphabet i might have something for you :/ Friend's account, originally.
sry then im reactin so slow all actions on Skype will be taken tomorrow
Warning to all the good folks: eNNcourage is a Scammer.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?