HelpAuto-looter

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-looter
Hello everyone.

I'm searching for the Auto-looting Bot that so many grievers are using at the Nexus.
To be particular, I'm looking for an AI bot that teleports and loots on it's own.
And I guess that that they put everything in the Vault when they are full.

Thanks for the help
Quote Originally Posted by Lighto-kun View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm searching for the Auto-looting Bot that so many grievers are using at the Nexus.
To be particular, I'm looking for an AI bot that teleports and loots on it's own.
And I guess that that they put everything in the Vault when they are full.

Thanks for the help
None of them are posted here on MPGH and probably noone will give you one here.
/thread
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us