ExclamationCrossfire EU Help!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire EU Help!
Hey Everyone!

I don't know if this type of thread was uploaded before or not, but I want to know if there is any possible way to play Cross fire EU when I'm from North America (I play CFNA). If there is, can anyone tell me, or give me a link that shows how I can play CFEU.

Thanks!
Don't play CF EU cause I'm from Europe and I get many errors when I want to launch it ...
But if you wanna play EU I don't really know how to ... Maybe use a IP chnager to get a EU IP ...?
Quote Originally Posted by lulu456 View Post
Don't play CF EU cause I'm from Europe and I get many errors when I want to launch it ...
But if you wanna play EU I don't really know how to ... Maybe use a IP chnager to get a EU IP ...?
I'm worried about using IP changer because I've heard that it causes your crossfire or internet very laggy and stuff..
a account made in 2011
and a IP hider
I can create accounts in both XD
Quote Originally Posted by Youtro View Post
I can create accounts in both XD
I made an account too problem is i get a region error on log in, i want a way around that error
Quote Originally Posted by DevilsRider View Post
I made an account too problem is i get a region error on log in, i want a way around that error
I can't help.. never had this error in any crossfire(im everywhere) so ill just leave it for the experienced :P
You can search videos how to.
ip hider will make you extremely lag sometimes will end in an error.
Looked around on forums here and found that if anyone playing CFEU log in to your CFEU account will unlock me from that region and then i can play on it without error... Is it true?
I Think YES U must only create the account from a valid Region
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us