New Scamming Bot?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
New Scamming Bot?
So I was in USW & I was buying a doom bow for 7 life & he asked for 5. So he had the doom bow still selected & I pressed accept and I didn't have a doom bow and I lost 5 life. So I'm not sure if there's a new scamming bot or anything, but just don't trade to bots!
Similar things have happened to me. Not sure how they do this.
I might know how its done and infact Ive tried to achieve this method.
I am not 100% positive they use the same method but I did have a method which I knew alot of people to succesfully use.
That was already usable in june and it might be patched already.

I never got around to using that method since its still scamming tho.
Don't trade bots.
@Boombox not all of the bots are evil
Quote Originally Posted by Hubble View Post
@Boombox not all of the bots are evil
Can someone distinguish your trade bot from another bot? Its the main problem
And if you said how, it would be easy to fake...

Its sad, because your bot is awesome
Out of my continuous curiosity, is this available as a bot and if so will it ever be released. Also would it be beneficial for it to be released publicly and used by the 48% of rotmg users who have hacked clients.
Thanks for the heads up.. My friend got scammed by a bot about two months ago, right after everything was turned back from SB. Nothing important, just a def, but this might become a very serious problem. Then Kabam will be forced to do another insanely stupid update, as always.
O;
That Great
yes they excist saw one in nexus yesterday.
On 10.0.0 Is scamm bot to I And my friend use bot and we were scammed
Trading is pretty much shit right now, even if you're using a trading bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Kasudain View Post
Trading is pretty much shit right now, even if you're using a trading bot.
Since the ammy removing update rotmg has been going downhill, shit is a compliment.

I doubt this would become a real threat tho since nobody wants to give it out publically.
Just use Realmeye if you want AT LEAST legitimate trades
Man, I wish I knew how to do this
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?