Glitch: 5 Maps Glitched ( SS I / SS II / HC / X / R )

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Glitch: 5 Maps Glitched ( SS I / SS II / HC / X / R )


Glitched Maps

Note: I'll Be DELETING the videos after THREE days cozz I wan people from mpgh to see this...




Day(s)


1 [ ]

2 [ ]

3 [ ]


(My latest view of this thread)
18 Hours



"I Own This Videos"

Sand Storm I (TFM) | Sand Storm II (SD / SD-I) | Hans Cargo (SD / SD-I) | Xtiang (TFM) | Rock (TDM)


Some of the maps, You have to use the Double "B" method or the "Jump Glitch"

Basically you need to Jump Forward then Press "B" TWO times then press Jump again..


What it does is to restart the jumping process while your in air so you can jump again with out touching the ground.
So it will be like "Space, B, B, Space" don't forget to hold forward (W)



Video Tutorials


Sand Storm I

================================================== =========
Sand Storm II

================================================== =========
HansCargo

================================================== =========
Xitang

================================================== =========
Rock

================================================== =========



--I'm still working with some other glitches from other maps that i found during the video upload--


Nice Release Btw close this thread in few hours,Dont want any spy/gm see this glitch
Quote Originally Posted by zulqarnain2606 View Post
Nice Release Btw close this thread in few hours,Dont want any spy/gm see this glitch
There's no point saying Spy/Gm cozz once we started glitching other players will Screen Shot or Record the glitches...
i'm still gonna delete the videos though
dont you need bandicam or something for the BB jump? Jusk asking
Quote Originally Posted by slemsayshi View Post
dont you need bandicam or something for the BB jump? Jusk asking
I'm using Fraps
you pro on searching glith dude!! +1 thnx for u
You need to set fps
Quote Originally Posted by AhYong View Post
You need to set fps
i know fps... so what u trying to say?.
This is the first POST. So dont POST the same THREAD
Quote Originally Posted by Hazique911 View Post
This is the first POST. So dont POST the same THREAD
uhh.. i already told you i got a little problem with the other one.. thats why i made a new one.
Quote Originally Posted by sherrallado View Post
uhh.. i already told you i got a little problem with the other one.. thats why i made a new one.
What the problem.
No credits?Gth
Quote Originally Posted by Sky_____ View Post
No credits?Gth


LOL to who?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?