New off bytes[EU]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
New off bytes[EU]
I think some of them are updated, I don't know for sure though.
They are 100% working.

Code:
Rapidfire: \x74\x3E
NoRecoil: \xD9\x44\x24\x14
NoReload: \x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00
WeaponRange1: \x8B\x80\xD0\x02\x00\x00
WeaponRange2: \x8B\x80\xD0\x02\x00\x00
SuperBullets: \x0F\x94\xC0
EspName1: \x75\x05
EspName2: \x75\x05
Credits:
• R4v0r
• Shadow`
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
They don't really change
For Europe they sometimes do. Like @RobinC sed some change and some are exactly like NA's.
NoReload crashed for me,but with this bytes not anymore .
sorry for asking stupid question but where i exactly put these codes ?
NoReload has got a history for crashing...
No reload has never crashed for me, not even in combination with rapid fire. In fact rapid fire never dc'ed me either. Though I'm aware it might so I usually go a bit easy when knifing.
But on the other hand no reload doesn't do anything else either
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
But on the other hand no reload doesn't do anything else either
No reload is just a hack that you dont see that much,I have it in my menu now I LEECHED!!
Quote Originally Posted by Genoble View Post
But on the other hand no reload doesn't do anything else either
It's still useful for rockets and stuff like that even if it doesn't work for normal bullet weapons.
Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
It's still useful for rockets and stuff like that even if it doesn't work for normal bullet weapons.
Yes, and its anoying if you need to reload and there is a enemy in front of you.
Tested and all of these are working, ON for noreload = \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
Variables need to be at 90, otherwise reload won't work.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us