Standalone

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Thanks for the link, I think everyone here should fill this out.
Done.
/tooshort
Filled it out. I like most of the ideas on there ;D
Quote Originally Posted by CrackCat67 View Post
Filled it out. I like most of the ideas on there ;D
I just hope most of them are implemented.
Yeah most of the ideas seem great.
I think just about all of them should be in game.
Some were a bit too far off though, like imitating zombies? That would be a bit stupid.
Never knew that a horse is a vehicle.
Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Never knew that a horse is a vehicle.
It's a method of transportation :P
Press E to enter vehicle.
Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Press E to enter vehicle.
I doubt there will horses in the game...
Chicken you are not dayz god.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?