Thumbs upWTS◥ ★◤ SELL KEY STEALER PACKAGE $21 *WARZ, DAYZ, BLACK OPS 2*◥ ★◤

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
◥ ★◤ SELL KEY STEALER PACKAGE $21 *WARZ, DAYZ, BLACK OPS 2*◥ ★◤
KEY STEALER PACKAGE *WARZ, DAYZ, BLACK OPS 2*
Package forever = 21$$

What is key stealer ?
He's like a robot that steals keys of several Warz, Dayz, Black ops 2 in mass, and you can sell the keys and get rich ^ ^

Skype: SaintSeller

Vouchs:

Quote Originally Posted by DestroyeR_Co View Post
Works good. I vouch for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Faggatron View Post
good working account, quick and clean trade. big vouch for this guy.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I Vouch for this guy.
A little info.. he gives you a free account.. but its on a 31 day trial.
SO.. thats ONE WHOLE month of netflix for 80 cents.
VERY GOOD DEAL.
I WOULD BUY FROM HIM. !!
Sell netflix accounts:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...t-vouches.html
can i get a vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
can i get a vouch copy?
i have vouchs man
Quote Originally Posted by INeedTrade View Post
i have vouchs man
These Vouches are from a Completely unrelated Topic..
Please provide vouch copy of the Key Stealer..
+1 vouch !
good seller.
i've trade with this guy before, he's trusted imo
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
i've trade with this guy before, he's trusted imo
thanks man
RIP OFFF
I would not buy he ripped me off made me send to three different paypall accounts and says he dosnt recieve any thing so be cautious and there are people who sell much ceaper around $5 bucks
Quote Originally Posted by INeedTrade View Post
thanks man
so i would probably believe that this is probably not keys but infact cracked steam accounts
Bump day !!!!
I asked you in another youre topic are the keys region free ?
add me
skype: samuri55
So is this person selling Black Ops 2 or not? Because I want one for $20 with a middle man
I added you pleas accept me
skype: thomaspilotaa320
Quote Originally Posted by djtrb View Post
I added you pleas accept me
skype: thomaspilotaa320
what you bump threads that are so old
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?