Selling Keys 1.50 each. (Legit) 5 hour warranty! Buy quick.Selling keys 1.50 each! PM me or post your skype name here and I will add you ASAP.
Worked perfectly! added me after seconds of posting my Skype name and game me a good working key for a cheap price, i recommend him completely! =D
Originally Posted by Slurpee haven't received it? try again? 4ab22ec66d9abab2ce01f848cc39e031.png ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ---------- Originally Posted by darkangel1 hay need key/ post Ebay info Whats your skype.
Originally Posted by ThatDayzGuy 4ab22ec66d9abab2ce01f848cc39e031.png ---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ---------- Whats your skype. pm me your skype
Originally Posted by Slurpee pm me your skype Can't pm. and I dont want randoms adding me, Go here. xat.com chat box - activate a new group
Originally Posted by ThatDayzGuy Can't pm. and I dont want randoms adding me, Go here. xat.com chat box - activate a new group xat.com chat box - activate a new group This group has allready been activated.
Originally Posted by Slurpee xat.com chat box - activate a new group This group has allready been activated. http://xat.com/world_2_sol0
Originally Posted by ThatDayzGuy Selling keys 1.50 each! PM me or post your skype name here and I will add you ASAP. hay need key/ post Ebay info