WTBBlack Ops 2 Steam Account/Key (Unbanned, any language)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Black Ops 2 Steam Account/Key (Unbanned, any language)
Price I'm looking for: Not set, willing to negotiate.
I will only send money first if you have proof. "I HAVE VOUCHES!" is not proof.
Contact me in a PM.
I have Skype, if you need it, ask in a PM.

Thank you.
proof attached.
skype: SaintSeller
Quote Originally Posted by INeedTrade View Post
proof attached.
skype: SaintSeller
Just paid this guy, waiting on my keys now. Will edit post when he sends.
sell you my account has arma 2 on it as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
sell you my account has arma 2 on it as well.
I've been waiting on the other guy for two hours now, if he doesn't send me the keys soon, I'm going to dispute the payment and contact you.
Quote Originally Posted by RaitoKunRyuk View Post
I've been waiting on the other guy for two hours now, if he doesn't send me the keys soon, I'm going to dispute the payment and contact you.
report him to scammers grave.
my steam has lback ops 2 as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


report him to scammers grave.
my steam has lback ops 2 as well.
Do you have Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by RaitoKunRyuk View Post
Do you have Skype?
yeah i'll add you whats your skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


yeah i'll add you whats your skype?
My ID is RaitoKunRyuk.
Quote Originally Posted by RaitoKunRyuk View Post
My ID is RaitoKunRyuk.
odd, i can't add people.
my skype is hux.mpgh.
black ops 2 gift for 30$
digital deluxe for 35$
you should try skullspade, he's legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
you should try skullspade, he's legit.
okay add me bro plz and hux know m legit too so plz can u go first
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?