Application for Minion. (Liquidjdog)
Hi everyone,
As you may know, I post CSS hacks pretty regularly. But lately, it has appeared to me that there are simply not enough moderators in this section. Some posts take over 40 hours to get approved which is simply unacceptable - By the time these hacks have been released, they are already detected.
I will be able to dedicate hours to this section approving and denying posts that fit and do not fit the rules, and I am also happy to help anyone that wants/needs help. I know the rules, I know what to do so please everyone take this into consideration and post a reply to this thread with your concerns/thoughts - if you think there is any room for improving, please tell me and I will try to fulfill the role of Moderator as best as I can.
Pros:
Will be on for hours a day - will check posts reguarly (every 30 mins)
Live in Australia so posts by Australians will be accepted much faster
Have Kaspersky antivirus so I can pickup any viruses which could be contained in a hack
Can test hacks on VAC 2 and 3 - No more un-safe and unknown hacks - only safe ones.
Cons:
School (Grade 11) So very important and hard work this year.
Not many others I can think of except for timezone.
Thanks for reading everyone, I do really appreciate it.
Once again, please post a comment and ask whatever questions you like.
Yours sincerely,
Josh
Skype: pete.wilson72 (I will accept everyone)
As you may know, I post CSS hacks pretty regularly. But lately, it has appeared to me that there are simply not enough moderators in this section. Some posts take over 40 hours to get approved which is simply unacceptable - By the time these hacks have been released, they are already detected.
I will be able to dedicate hours to this section approving and denying posts that fit and do not fit the rules, and I am also happy to help anyone that wants/needs help. I know the rules, I know what to do so please everyone take this into consideration and post a reply to this thread with your concerns/thoughts - if you think there is any room for improving, please tell me and I will try to fulfill the role of Moderator as best as I can.
Pros:
Will be on for hours a day - will check posts reguarly (every 30 mins)
Live in Australia so posts by Australians will be accepted much faster
Have Kaspersky antivirus so I can pickup any viruses which could be contained in a hack
Can test hacks on VAC 2 and 3 - No more un-safe and unknown hacks - only safe ones.
Cons:
School (Grade 11) So very important and hard work this year.
Not many others I can think of except for timezone.
Thanks for reading everyone, I do really appreciate it.
Once again, please post a comment and ask whatever questions you like.
Yours sincerely,
Josh
Skype: pete.wilson72 (I will accept everyone)

maybe I just havn't posted my stuff here yet.