hey we gots no gmods

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
hey we gots no gmods
ace for gmod, yes?
i jsut realized my super user status has benn revoked when did this happen?????
while back, for beings inactive, D: join my usergroup =D
um... i dont think you understand just how super i am
Hey hey hey! I was revolked of mine too!
Wth
too bad emo who says we need gmods the forums are almost inactive
I am your new admin, bow down children.
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
heh... no -.-
he is... but he's not the head admin...

check out the forum leader list -.-
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I am your new admin, bow down children.
*bows down*
endrit is still a gmod...
oh yea


but we need 2


k?

ace for gmod
onley 1 gmod endrit i think sure who ever for g mod i dont give a care i gess.. nmm..
arun said:

EWWWY FOR GMOD!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?