WTSA list of non-trustable sellers (Do not buy from them!)

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
A list of non-trustable sellers (Do not buy from them!)
I am reviewing sellers, and together we've concluded that the list below are people we highly suggest you DO NOT purchase keys from. This is for the safety of all members at MPGH, to lower the conflict, stress and money loss - all to ensure your money and time is well spent. If you are on this list, have someone in mind you feel isn't worthy of being on this list or wish for someone to be added. Private message me or bose in regards, along with as much evidence available.

I take the time and liberty to make this list as legitimate as possible, if you wish for evidence supporting each player I list than send me a private message. If you agree with the list I have, don't thank me, but rather leave a comment to further ensure others that they should be careful with these guys.

List of "Scammers" more or less:
MCDAYZKEY
Prince of Persia
Yup, I can definitely say PoP is a scammer. Tried purchasing from him the fist day I got into hacking and he scammed me out of 15 bucks.
Great thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Skoalify View Post
Bose and I are reviewing sellers, and together we've concluded that the list below are people we highly suggest you DO NOT purchase keys from. This is for the safety of all members at MPGH, to lower the conflict, stress and money loss - all to ensure your money and time is well spent. If you are on this list, have someone in mind you feel isn't worthy of being on this list or wish for someone to be added. Private message me or bose in regards, along with as much evidence available.

I take the time and liberty to make this list as legitimate as possible, if you wish for evidence supporting each player I list than send me a private message. If you agree with the list I have, don't thank me, but rather leave a comment to further ensure others that they should be careful with these guys.

List of "Scammers" more or less:
MCDAYZKEY
Prince of Persia
Absolute Non-sense....
Are You Fkn Stupid Or retarded?...Pick one.
You are a Scammer trying to call out others you think are scammers? I had a transaction from u reverted due to Fraudulent Credit cards...


a few ppl cried on my tread resold because they purchased after keys were sold out & got looped the last 10 keys in the log... i refunded everyone of the people that happened too.... AS you can see below Refunds were sent!

I MUST BE THE ONLY REFUNDING SCAMMER ALIVE....

I gave your Keys to my friends to use for because Paypal Took your money from me because you are frauding people....

Your Pay pal account is locked & under investigation.... yet your qualified to determine scammers?

FUCK OFF & HAVE A NICE DAY.... BTW IM FUCKING UR DOMAIN UP TOO FOR THIS BULLSHIT THREAD!
@MCDAYZKEY

You have scammed me yes, and you have no proof to deny or in any way show me as a scammer. I am basing the list of of what other people begged me to do, unless they beg me otherwise to remove you from the list, you will forever be on here to keep the rest of the community safe. Perhaps you should start off buy giving me the valid keys I purchased, it doesn't matter what I do with them - I purchased, I get. Enough said.

"Yet I had a transaction from u reverted due to Fraudulent Credit cards." Making up a lie now are we? Not so good, you see, I don't use credit cards.

My paypal account is currently fine, invisionb@gmail.com being the e-mail, not a clue what you're talking about.

"I gave your Keys to my friends to use for because Paypal Took your money from me because you are frauding people...." Wait what!? You just admitted to giving the keys, that I purchased, away to someone else - assuming I am frauding people. You just scammed me more or less, no wonder the keys I purchased were all in-use and banned. Be lucky I am not reporting you : )

Anyways, this is also based on everyone elses opinion about you, my experiences with you were merely a test to see what type of a seller you were. So you're staying on the list until you can make up for everyone.

Okay, let's pretend you're not a scammer. You're still one who resells, and I'd at least like to let everyone know of your reselling scheme.

[1/29/2013 5:05:29 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i went thru over 180 keys
[1/29/2013 5:05:32 PM] Skoalify: wtf
[1/29/2013 5:05:32 PM] MCDAYZKEY: in the last hour
[1/29/2013 5:05:40 PM] Skoalify: How did you get them all
[1/29/2013 5:05:50 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i buy them from cdsis
[1/29/2013 5:05:58 PM] MCDAYZKEY: but he sold out with the 100 i just grabbed
[1/29/2013 5:06:06 PM] MCDAYZKEY: we'll stopped giving me deals
[1/29/2013 5:06:07 PM] MCDAYZKEY: :/
[1/29/2013 5:06:12 PM] Skoalify: cdsis?
[1/29/2013 5:06:14 PM] Skoalify: give me link
[1/29/2013 5:06:19 PM] Skoalify: Oh I see, you buy from cheaper and resell
[1/29/2013 5:07:03 PM] MCDAYZKEY: yes
[1/29/2013 5:07:13 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i pay between .60 and 1.00 per key

This isn't the thread to argue in junior, you're just making everything worse for yourself and only giving me more reason to warn others about you.
Quote Originally Posted by Skoalify View Post
@MCDAYZKEY

You have scammed me yes, and you have no proof to deny or in any way show me as a scammer. I am basing the list of of what other people begged me to do, unless they beg me otherwise to remove you from the list, you will forever be on here to keep the rest of the community safe. Perhaps you should start off buy giving me the valid keys I purchased, it doesn't matter what I do with them - I purchased, I get. Enough said.

"Yet I had a transaction from u reverted due to Fraudulent Credit cards." Making up a lie now are we? Not so good, you see, I don't use credit cards.

My paypal account is currently fine, invisionb@gmail.com being the e-mail, not a clue what you're talking about.

"I gave your Keys to my friends to use for because Paypal Took your money from me because you are frauding people...." Wait what!? You just admitted to giving the keys, that I purchased, away to someone else - assuming I am frauding people. You just scammed me more or less, no wonder the keys I purchased were all in-use and banned. Be lucky I am not reporting you : )

Anyways, this is also based on everyone elses opinion about you, my experiences with you were merely a test to see what type of a seller you were. So you're staying on the list until you can make up for everyone.

Okay, let's pretend you're not a scammer. You're still one who resells, and I'd at least like to let everyone know of your reselling scheme.

[1/29/2013 5:05:29 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i went thru over 180 keys
[1/29/2013 5:05:32 PM] Skoalify: wtf
[1/29/2013 5:05:32 PM] MCDAYZKEY: in the last hour
[1/29/2013 5:05:40 PM] Skoalify: How did you get them all
[1/29/2013 5:05:50 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i buy them from cdsis
[1/29/2013 5:05:58 PM] MCDAYZKEY: but he sold out with the 100 i just grabbed
[1/29/2013 5:06:06 PM] MCDAYZKEY: we'll stopped giving me deals
[1/29/2013 5:06:07 PM] MCDAYZKEY: :/
[1/29/2013 5:06:12 PM] Skoalify: cdsis?
[1/29/2013 5:06:14 PM] Skoalify: give me link
[1/29/2013 5:06:19 PM] Skoalify: Oh I see, you buy from cheaper and resell
[1/29/2013 5:07:03 PM] MCDAYZKEY: yes
[1/29/2013 5:07:13 PM] MCDAYZKEY: i pay between .60 and 1.00 per key

This isn't the thread to argue in junior, you're just making everything worse for yourself and only giving me more reason to warn others about you.

Bro Buying bulk cheap and reselling isnt what people have a problem with that is afterall what you tryed to do with me
.....Lots of sellers do. You implying i am reselling the same key not the case. Your keys were given away because I was not & will not be paid by paypal because your account is locked. There is no argument. I have 100+ positive vouches maybe 3-4 people who are upset because they didnt read store closed warnings and purchased keys whis ended up triggering autobuy to loop the last 10 keys on the list... Those people have been refunded.....
Quote Originally Posted by MCDAYZKEY View Post
Bro Buying bulk cheap and reselling isnt what people have a problem with that is afterall what you tryed to do with me
.....Lots of sellers do. You implying i am reselling the same key not the case. Your keys were given away because I was not & will not be paid by paypal because your account is locked. There is no argument. I have 100+ positive vouches maybe 3-4 people who are upset because they didnt read store closed warnings and purchased keys whis ended up triggering autobuy to loop the last 10 keys on the list... Those people have been refunded.....
You wont win man, just give up, let them do their bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by MCDAYZKEY View Post
Bro Buying bulk cheap and reselling isnt what people have a problem with that is afterall what you tryed to do with me
.....Lots of sellers do. You implying i am reselling the same key not the case. Your keys were given away because I was not & will not be paid by paypal because your account is locked. There is no argument. I have 100+ positive vouches maybe 3-4 people who are upset because they didnt read store closed warnings and purchased keys whis ended up triggering autobuy to loop the last 10 keys on the list... Those people have been refunded.....
There is an argument, don't give me your childish act say you were not and will not be paid by paypal. My account isn't locked, you agreed to selling me your keys for $30 bucks on paypal, and I paid you - You than proceeded to conclude the deal by giving me a bunch of shitty keys, promising to talk to the guy you resold them from to give me some new ones, yet you never did.

People hate you, you are a scammer. Nothing will change peoples opinion on you : )

Stop trying to cover up, because you're merely opening the wound more.
Haha... People love me, You and your buttbuddy hate me. Your going to notice the this thread backfire on you btw GoodJob & thank you for the promotion. I am now going to send all my customers to vouch in this thread.... GG bro
Scammer section if you wish to post complaints about scammers, other wise, this information is invalid an NO one should take this serious.
i still think subzerok is a homo
I can +1 that McDayzkey resells key. I bought 1 key, he gave me 3 (so that I wouldn't say anything about all 3 of them probably being sold more than once). All 3 were banned within the day. Wouldn't recommend.
I have to disagree with McDayZKey being a scammer, he has taken care of me every time I have needed him to. One bad deal should not be held against him when there are so many people on his store willing to vouch for him.
Quote Originally Posted by Skoalify View Post
Bose and I
I have had no experience with @MCDAYZKEY So I can say nothing positive nor negative about him.

On the other hand, Prince of Persia had a great ticket system, but terrible keys. They all got banned within the day, the times I tested his shop.
i just dont like subzerok AKA soildtuber hes taking down all the auto buys except a few so im returning the favor
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?