Selling WarZ GC
After spending alot of time trading on the Warz forums I have acquired ALOT of Warz GC.
So today you can pick up some cheap Currency! For every purchase you make you will get 30% GC free e.g you buy 1400 GC ($10) you will get 420 GC free for a total of 1820 GC!
Purchases will be made through Paypal.
You will be going first, no exceptions* this is because you can chargeback/dispute through paypal, but you can't dispute Warz currency sales.
The minimum purchase is going to be $5 worth. Exceptions can be made.
To give you the GC you must first join my clan. I will then donate the GC to your character which can be spent in the marketplace on any character.
I have a total of 36k GC and i'm willing to sell 30k of it, so first in first served
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
*unless you are a mod or similar rank.
So today you can pick up some cheap Currency! For every purchase you make you will get 30% GC free e.g you buy 1400 GC ($10) you will get 420 GC free for a total of 1820 GC!
Purchases will be made through Paypal.
You will be going first, no exceptions* this is because you can chargeback/dispute through paypal, but you can't dispute Warz currency sales.
The minimum purchase is going to be $5 worth. Exceptions can be made.
To give you the GC you must first join my clan. I will then donate the GC to your character which can be spent in the marketplace on any character.
I have a total of 36k GC and i'm willing to sell 30k of it, so first in first served

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
*unless you are a mod or similar rank.



