ExclamationOutdatedWeapon Trainer [Quick Update]

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
Not all camos:S
Quote Originally Posted by LiKEzZ View Post
Not all camos:S
For which weapon(s) ?
What did you update ?
Thanks!
FAL still bug
can you fix fal real fast? XD
Quote Originally Posted by Fourthz View Post
can you fix fal real fast? XD
What is wrong on it?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


What is wrong on it?
didnt unlock all camos. :|
Do this do that.

Can't you guys do something for yourself for once?


Why should I spend up to 2-4 hours to make an fully working Weapon Trainer. When there is almost no downloads...
Or thanks. Do you guys know how de-motivating that is?

I'll see if I bother to do more, maybe just the fal...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Do this do that.

Can't you guys do something for yourself for once?


Why should I spend up to 2-4 hours to make an fully working Weapon Trainer. When there is almost no downloads...
Or thanks. Do you guys know how de-motivating that is?

I'll see if I bother to do more, maybe just the fal...
Just do your job. I wait your hacks but u have to know that there is a lot of those who want RIGHT NOW!
Cmon guys, everyone have life, can't u just wait day or two?

Btw Thank You and good luck!
you cant unlock all camos at fal

and pls fix that that you havent 122131223121 headshots^^ pls
Could you add Assult shield and Combat knife?
yes sorry thanks for everything forgive me pls .
I get "BANNHAMMER WARNING" for using this hack... so its detected
I agree everyone just pushes him, he has a life, he has friends, family etc to focus on not just fixing a hack for people he doesnt know! Great job man nice hack
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us