ExclamationOutdatedWeapon Trainer [Quick Update]

Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by indianes View Post
I get "BANNHAMMER WARNING" for using this hack... so its detected
I don't think so. Cuz I have got this warning in the past (when I don't cheated) and yesterday, but I think its just Treyarchs note, like double xp weekend and etc...
Quote Originally Posted by indianes View Post
I get "BANNHAMMER WARNING" for using this hack... so its detected
Gratz, everyone get that from time to time. It's to scare you. and yes, apparently it works on some people.
Congratz, you got Trolled by Treyarch


---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by simazzz View Post
Just do your job. I wait your hacks but u have to know that there is a lot of those who want RIGHT NOW!
Cmon guys, everyone have life, can't u just wait day or two?

Btw Thank You and good luck!

Thank you, also. It's not only what you say tho.

My finger is also damaged



so it's not super easy to work
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Gratz, everyone get that from time to time. It's to scare you. and yes, apparently it works on some people.
Congratz, you got Trolled by Treyarch


---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------




Thank you, also. It's not only what you say tho.

My finger is also damaged



so it's not super easy to work
Damn. And its one of the most used fingers
Quote Originally Posted by simazzz View Post
Damn. And its one of the most used fingers
Indeed
Now 'm banned on BO2 as well.

They banned me by my name apparently.
Since I never activated a hack or used cheat engine with my main account.

Should I take a call?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Indeed
Now 'm banned on BO2 as well.

They banned me by my name apparently.
Since I never activated a hack or used cheat engine with my main account.

Should I take a call?
Oh Trayarch is getting smarter?
Quote Originally Posted by simazzz View Post
Oh Trayarch is getting smarter?
Their rude atleast
Ban someone based on their name.

That's really really low

Well, maybe I was just too pro when I was playing, that they meant I was cheating...
Sent them an mail now. And will take further contact if they don't answer me.

This is fun, to go against such lame companies
Of course because most people are usually Right handed LOL
Quote Originally Posted by simazzz View Post
Damn. And its one of the most used fingers
Thank u For this Update :*:* ill tesst it im still playing atm zombie after playing i test the camos and thanks for spend the time :*
Problem: for any Assault rifle if you put 5000 kill , in game its like 800 kill.

for light machine gun, if you change the value for any gun, its will reset everything(kill, K/D ratio/Head-shot) to 0
Looks great, good job.
i have a question about this hack, do you use this while in the barracks like most hacks or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Vebo2012 View Post
i have a question about this hack, do you use this while in the barracks like most hacks or not?
Use where you want.
Use it in barracks if you feel safer
If I understand right, you can bypass using unlock tokens with this?
is it deceted, and why you need to use it in barracks? (with some other hacks need it too... but why)
i dont want to pressure 2 much buuut when are you goin to fix FAL? :Z
Posts 16–30 of 69 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us